Berries are also a good source of ellagic acid, another antioxidant that helps decrease inflammation that exacerbates joint pain.
Thanks to their vitamin A and beta-carotene, orange vegetables are strong inflammation fighters. These veggies are also rich in beta-cryptoxanthin, which may ward off inflammation-related disorders like rheumatoid arthritis.
Oily fish, like salmon, mackerel, and sardines, are rich in joint healthy omega-3 fatty acids “which help reduce joint pain and stiffness by suppressing the production of enzymes that erode cartilage and proteins that regulate inflammation.
Similar to drugs like ibuprofen, turmeric, rich in the inflammation-fighting antioxidant curcumin, may help ease arthritis pain and swelling by blocking the effects of pro-inflammatory enzymes and chemical pain messengers.
Foods to help you get Regular Periods . Omega 3 Fatty acids – Salmon, Fish oil supplements, Sardines Smoking, obesity, and high cholesterol can negatively affect your ovarian blood vessels, which blocks hormones and blood flow. Fish oils enhance blood circulation, reduce damage from free radicals, fight the effects of aging, and increase dopamine.
- Nutrition for kids during puberty
- Foods that fight Cold and flu during Rainy Season
- Natural remedies for teeth ache
- How do you get Vitamin D and Calcium?
- Homemade Remedies for stopping a running nose
- These Diets can cure an itchy scalp
- Tips for building strong bones in kids
- Joint friendly foods for Men's fitness
- Do you want to lose weight on a 12 week plan?
- Things to be avoided when you are pregnant
- Tips for back pain relief
- Healthy habits for good eye health
- Diets that will help women to gain energy during periods
- Simple dietary guidelines to keep you hale and healthy in Older age
- Why Women need more Calcium?