Berries are also a good source of ellagic acid, another antioxidant that helps decrease inflammation that exacerbates joint pain.
Thanks to their vitamin A and beta-carotene, orange vegetables are strong inflammation fighters. These veggies are also rich in beta-cryptoxanthin, which may ward off inflammation-related disorders like rheumatoid arthritis.
Oily fish, like salmon, mackerel, and sardines, are rich in joint healthy omega-3 fatty acids “which help reduce joint pain and stiffness by suppressing the production of enzymes that erode cartilage and proteins that regulate inflammation.
Similar to drugs like ibuprofen, turmeric, rich in the inflammation-fighting antioxidant curcumin, may help ease arthritis pain and swelling by blocking the effects of pro-inflammatory enzymes and chemical pain messengers.
Do you want to reduce your weight 30 days? One of the best ways to burn fats and calories in the body is exercising daily for a couple of hours. Exercise helps you stay fit and also keeps you from the diseases caused by excess fats. Improper diet also results to weight gaining and health problems. Fast foods and junk food which we commonly eat these days produce lot of calories and fats in the body. In order to get rid of those fats and reduce weight, we should get rid of the habit of eating such food.
- Protein foods builds body, Do you take in on regular basis?
- Cold and flu prevention from our daily diets
- Burning fat & Cholesterol makes us healthy
- Healthy hair needs nutritious foods
- Anemia can be cured by Ayurvedic treatment
- Protecting lungs from air pollution
- Summer season nearing, diets which makes us healthy
- How to handle common Skin Problems in summer?
- Is your daily foods has Cancer fighting ingredients?
- Grape Seed extract reduces risk of cancer
- Preventive steps for eradicating Cancer in your LIFE!!!
- Do you know about Pregnancy symptoms in the first month?
- Homemade remedies for treating irregular periods to a regular one
- Some highlighting facts about Iron and Iron Deficiency
- Men's fitness foods to stay healthy always