Berries are also a good source of ellagic acid, another antioxidant that helps decrease inflammation that exacerbates joint pain.
Thanks to their vitamin A and beta-carotene, orange vegetables are strong inflammation fighters. These veggies are also rich in beta-cryptoxanthin, which may ward off inflammation-related disorders like rheumatoid arthritis.
Oily fish, like salmon, mackerel, and sardines, are rich in joint healthy omega-3 fatty acids “which help reduce joint pain and stiffness by suppressing the production of enzymes that erode cartilage and proteins that regulate inflammation.
Similar to drugs like ibuprofen, turmeric, rich in the inflammation-fighting antioxidant curcumin, may help ease arthritis pain and swelling by blocking the effects of pro-inflammatory enzymes and chemical pain messengers.
Benefits of doing Yoga before sleeping If you are suffering from aching muscles or pain in your joints, then yoga will help to work them out, and give you a much better sleep. Yoga helps to improve your circulatory health and flow of energy throughout your body, making you feel happier and more content. When you go to bed feeling at ease and more relaxed, you have a much better sleep than when you go to sleep angry and stressed.
- Can Yoga help relieve Back Pain?
- Some poses to ease breathing for asthma patients
- Healthy benefits of doing Yoga
- Healthy benefits of eating Black Grapes
- Why you shouldn't drink water immediately after food?
- Drinking Hot water and its wonderful benefits
- What is the effect of eating late night?
- Best time to eat Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner