Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka is a lovely place to be living in. Not only there are some amazing shopping markets in Bangalore, but a lot of popular tourist attractions as well. Usually on the weekends people either love to hang out for shopping or they look out for Water Parks in Bangalore.
1. Wonderla, Mysore Road
Wonderla, Bangalore is ranked 1st in India and 7th in Asia by Trip advisor in the year 2014. Wonderla has a total of 55 land and water rides and is spread in an area of 33 hectares. This park is going to open a new roller coaster in 2016 which was operated in the United States as the Zoomerang at Alabama Adventure.
2. Neeladri Amusement and Water Parks, Hosur Road
Neeladri Amusement Park was the first amusement and water park in Bangalore. It still is one of the favorite water parks of the people from around the area and neighboring colonies too. Neeladri Amusement Park was the first park in Bangalore City to combine an Amusement Park and Water Park at one place.
3. Fun World, J C. Nagar
Fun world is a theme park located in J C Nagar locality of Bangalore. It is spread over an area of around 22 acres and is said to be based an adaptation of Disneyland. This exciting amusement park has a lot to offer for everyone. It provides rides and fun in an ultimate form its visitors.
4. Lumbini Gardens, Hebbal
Lumbini Gardens is a popular water-front leisure park situated in Hebbal area of Bangalore. This park is located on the banks of the Nagavara Lake on the Outer Ring Road of Hebbal. The park is spread over an area of 1.5 km along the Nagavara lake. Lumbini Gardens is famous as an eco-friendly boating zone and a family destination.
Vijayawada Witnesses Mahaprabhu Jis Yoga with Yogacharya Amit Dev Vijayawada Witnesses Mahaprabhu Ji’s Yoga with Yogacharya Amit Dev Vijayawada (literally translates to ‘The Place of Victory’) is all set to witness Mahaprabhu Ji’s Yoga on 21st and 22nd Jan, 2018 on the special occasion of Nirvana Utsav of first Guru Ji - Sri Yogeshwar Ramlal Bhagwan. The event started with Amit Dev Ji
- Avaance Launches Osteofit-k2, No Pain Roll-on Gel and No Pain Oil
- New Research Investigates Potential Probiotic Benefits of a Pear-Enriched Diet
- A US based Aesthetic Center Introduces an Upscale Skincare Brand Ka-Lon in Indian Market
- Home Credit India Crosses Milestone of 5 Million Customers
- Magicbricks Spreads the Warmth again with the Second Season of MagicBag Initiative
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate of 8.30 percent on Home Loans
- Vodafone Guarantees Savings With New RED
- GorakhpurOnline.in & Gorakhpur Mahotsav Announce Tie-Up to Put City on the World Map
- Newly Weds Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge Unveil a Specially Curated Platinum Evara Collection at Abaran Jewellers
- Herbalife Nutrition Strengthens Heart Health Category in India with the Launch of Niteworks
- Indias First Premium Wellness Oriented Co-working Space
- Four Points by Sheraton Brings in Mandap Pop Up 2.0
- NatureFresh Sampoorna Chakki Atta Promotes Food Security with #NoKhaaliPet Campaign
- Christmas had an Early Start in Delhi at the 13th Krackerjack Karnival
- OnePlus Celebrates Anniversary in India with Exclusive Offers and Giveaways Starting