Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka is a lovely place to be living in. Not only there are some amazing shopping markets in Bangalore, but a lot of popular tourist attractions as well. Usually on the weekends people either love to hang out for shopping or they look out for Water Parks in Bangalore.
1. Wonderla, Mysore Road
Wonderla, Bangalore is ranked 1st in India and 7th in Asia by Trip advisor in the year 2014. Wonderla has a total of 55 land and water rides and is spread in an area of 33 hectares. This park is going to open a new roller coaster in 2016 which was operated in the United States as the Zoomerang at Alabama Adventure.
2. Neeladri Amusement and Water Parks, Hosur Road
Neeladri Amusement Park was the first amusement and water park in Bangalore. It still is one of the favorite water parks of the people from around the area and neighboring colonies too. Neeladri Amusement Park was the first park in Bangalore City to combine an Amusement Park and Water Park at one place.
3. Fun World, J C. Nagar
Fun world is a theme park located in J C Nagar locality of Bangalore. It is spread over an area of around 22 acres and is said to be based an adaptation of Disneyland. This exciting amusement park has a lot to offer for everyone. It provides rides and fun in an ultimate form its visitors.
4. Lumbini Gardens, Hebbal
Lumbini Gardens is a popular water-front leisure park situated in Hebbal area of Bangalore. This park is located on the banks of the Nagavara Lake on the Outer Ring Road of Hebbal. The park is spread over an area of 1.5 km along the Nagavara lake. Lumbini Gardens is famous as an eco-friendly boating zone and a family destination.
Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017 Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017 Leonardo Olive Oil, a flagship brand of Cargill’s food business in India, has set up a differential consumer experience zone at India International Trade Fair (IITF) 2017 from November 14 to November 27, 2017 at Hall no. 18 L & Stall no. 25. In an unprecedented move, Leonardo has come up with a unique concept of three kitchen zones dedicated to the three variants of Leonardo Olive Oil
- Kissan Reminds us of the Joy of #RealTogetherness with Grandparents
- Diabetic Patients must Stay Alert to Diabetic Retinopathy
- Winning Over Cancer with Help from HCG - The Specialists in Cancer Care
- Airtel Introduces New Postpaid and Prepaid Innovations
- Subway Celebrates World Sandwich Day with Charitable Donations in India and Around the Globe
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance Honoured with General Insurance Company of the Year at Asia Insurance Industry Awards 2017
- Verka: A Crowd Puller at World Food India
- Vipul Medcare Launches H3U App
- Max Fashion Announces the Winner of its Festive CSR Campaign Make a Wish make Difference
- Eat, Love, Party Food Fest to begin from 3rd November in Noida
- Fenesta Launches Same Day Replacement Service for Windows
- On World Food Day, SonyLIV Introduces the Genre of Food
- Max Fashion Launches its Festive CSR Campaign - Make A Wish Make A Difference
- Preethi Kitchen Appliances Unveils Iconic-A New Revolutionary Wet Grinder
- Max Fashion Launches Festive Collection with Padma Shri Chef Sanjeev Kapoor and his Wife Alyona Kapoor