Haasan is a beautiful place which is situated in Karnataka and listed below are some important places which everyone should visit when you come to Haasan.
Halebidu, literally meaning "The Old City", was once the glorified royal capital of the Hoysala kingdom.
Belur is one of the most popular destinations in Karnataka. Located in the Hassan district, this temple town is 220 km away from Bangalore.
The 17.5 meter high statue of Gomateshwar will be visible long before you reach the town of Sravanabelagola.
The dense forests of Dubare in Karnataka are famous for their elephant camps where visitors can have a close experience with the gentle giants.
The very location of Srirangapatna makes a trip to this historic town worthwhile. Srirangapatna is an island surrounded by two branches of the Cauvery River.
Who is your life partner ? What you eat, What you do for being Fit, How u deal with stress How much rest you give to it.. Will decide how your body gonna respond. Remember your body is the only permanent address where You live.
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..
- Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jain is Back with its Spring Summer Collection on 10th July at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- MIND BLOWING NEHRU BIOGRAPHY
- The Abundance Principle:
- Whatsapp for Credit Score Wishfin Launches Free Credit Score on Whatsapp
- GSK Consumer Healthcare Launches Horlicks Mission Poshan with Amitabh Bachchan as the Campaign Ambassador
- Kids Rocked the Mumbai and Pune Finales of 'Max Kids Festival 2018
- Sowparnika Introduces First of its Kind Homes in Realty Segment
- 4 YEARS ACHE DIN
- Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration
- Hampi wandering in the golden era
- Mahabaleshwar- Famous for its raw natural beauty
- Kadmat Island- Best known for honeymooners
- Dandeli- Best known for its wildlife and birdlife