Karnataka state had many popular politicians and during their rule the states was secured and free from tension and violence. They have committed their duties with more dedication, commitment and persistently carried their work.
Bookanakere Siddalingappa Yeddyurappa is one of the most iconic Karnataka Indian politicians and he was also the 19th Chief Minister of Karnataka and is presently the National Vice-president of BJP.
Devaragunda Venkappa Sadananda Gowda has been the 20th Chief Minister of Karnataka state and he is also presently the Minister of Law and Justice in the Cabinet, Government of India and he is a capable and talented Chief Minister of the state and has gained people’s support for his ruling talent.
A member with the BSR Congress party and he is known to be one of the richest politicians in Karnataka and is also is one of the Reddy brothers to have broken away from BJP and made his party, where he was arrested in the illegal mining scandal and he has many such issues on him during his rule.
George is the founder of the Samata Party, he is a former Indian trade unionist and politician and is also a key member of the Janata Dal and also, he was the only Christian Minister of Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s cabinet.
Kamat is an Indian politician and a member of Parliament elected from Mumbai North East. Gurudas Kamat is an advocate who has resigned as a minister in July 2011 and he is a well known figure in the suburbs of Mumbai, where his posters adorn the roads of Mumbai.
Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate of 8.30 percent on Home Loans Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate of 8.30 percent on Home Loans Bajaj Finserv, through its lending arm, Bajaj Finance Ltd., has announced the lowest ever interest rates on Home Loans & Home Loan Balance Transfer in its limited period offer. Home buyers can now avail a loan at 8.30% for a loan value above Rs. 30 lakh. Currently, it is one of the lowest interest offered by any financial institution in the country.Bajaj Finserv
- BMW Motorrad to Debut at India Bike Week 2017
- Uflex Engineers First Indian Retortable Spouted Stand-up Pouch for Cold Beverages
- Over 10000 Fans Attend Ed Sheeran India Divide Tour
- Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017
- Kissan Reminds us of the Joy of #RealTogetherness with Grandparents
- Diabetic Patients must Stay Alert to Diabetic Retinopathy
- Winning Over Cancer with Help from HCG - The Specialists in Cancer Care
- Airtel Introduces New Postpaid and Prepaid Innovations
- Subway Celebrates World Sandwich Day with Charitable Donations in India and Around the Globe
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance Honoured with General Insurance Company of the Year at Asia Insurance Industry Awards 2017
- Verka: A Crowd Puller at World Food India
- Vipul Medcare Launches H3U App
- Max Fashion Announces the Winner of its Festive CSR Campaign Make a Wish make Difference
- Eat, Love, Party Food Fest to begin from 3rd November in Noida
- Fenesta Launches Same Day Replacement Service for Windows