All these temples have long standing history and the power of these gods and goddesses are feared and respected by the devotees. In this article, let us familiarize ourselves with some of the prominent temples in the region. On your next visit to Karnataka, do not forget to seek divine blessing from these places.
Mookambika Devi Temple in Kollur is about 130 km from Mangaluru and 440 km from state capital Bengaluru.
Udupi is considered as the final resting place of Lord Krishna. Sri Krishna Temple and matha was set up in the 13th century by Madhvacharya.
Goddess Saraswati resides in Sringeri, a temple town some 100 km away from Mangaluru and 330 km from Bengaluru.
The gigantic temple of Lord Shiva Murudeshwara is visible from a distance. This is the second tallest Shiva statue in the world (tallest one being in Nepal).
This temple is situated at a distance of just about 20 km from Mangaluru is the popular Durgaparameshwari Temple in Katee.
Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017 Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017 Leonardo Olive Oil, a flagship brand of Cargill’s food business in India, has set up a differential consumer experience zone at India International Trade Fair (IITF) 2017 from November 14 to November 27, 2017 at Hall no. 18 L & Stall no. 25. In an unprecedented move, Leonardo has come up with a unique concept of three kitchen zones dedicated to the three variants of Leonardo Olive Oil
- Kissan Reminds us of the Joy of #RealTogetherness with Grandparents
- Diabetic Patients must Stay Alert to Diabetic Retinopathy
- Winning Over Cancer with Help from HCG - The Specialists in Cancer Care
- Airtel Introduces New Postpaid and Prepaid Innovations
- Subway Celebrates World Sandwich Day with Charitable Donations in India and Around the Globe
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance Honoured with General Insurance Company of the Year at Asia Insurance Industry Awards 2017
- Verka: A Crowd Puller at World Food India
- Vipul Medcare Launches H3U App
- Max Fashion Announces the Winner of its Festive CSR Campaign Make a Wish make Difference
- Eat, Love, Party Food Fest to begin from 3rd November in Noida
- Fenesta Launches Same Day Replacement Service for Windows
- On World Food Day, SonyLIV Introduces the Genre of Food
- Max Fashion Launches its Festive CSR Campaign - Make A Wish Make A Difference
- Preethi Kitchen Appliances Unveils Iconic-A New Revolutionary Wet Grinder
- Max Fashion Launches Festive Collection with Padma Shri Chef Sanjeev Kapoor and his Wife Alyona Kapoor