Haasan is a beautiful place which is situated in Karnataka and listed below are some important placed which everyone should visit when you come to Haasan. Haasan is a tourist spot where every year during summer vacation many throng the place with their families.
Halebidu, literally meaning "The Old City", was once the glorified royal capital of the Hoysala kingdom.
Belur is one of the most popular destinations in Karnataka. Located in the Hassan district, this temple town is 220km away from Bangalore.
The 17.5 meter high statue of Gomateshwar will be visible long before you reach the town of Sravanabelagola.
The dense forests of Dubare in Karnataka are famous for their elephant camps where visitors can have a close experience with the gentle giants.
The very location of Srirangapatna makes a trip to this historic town worthwhile. Srirangapatna is an island surrounded by two branches of the Cauvery River.
Sangama is a scenic spot located around 92 kilometers from Bangalore. The place represents the point where the Arkavati River merges with the Cauvery.
Max Design Awards 2017-18 Finale The future of fashion took centre stage at the Grand Finale of the Max Design Awards 2017-18, presented by India's largest value fashion brand Max Fashion. Held at National Institute Of Fashion Technology (NIFT), New Delhi, the star-studded finale was a fitting end to the two month long hunt for the country’s finest fashion design talent.
- StupidApp, Social Gaming & Networking Platform, Joins Hand in Nation Building
- Connecting the Unconnect, The Biggest Challenge for Wifi
- Lakmé Fashion Week and WeWork kickstart the Fashion Incubation Program for Young Designers
- Polaroid Eyewear Introduces its Spring/Summer 2018 Collection with Anushka Sharma
- The Crest Adjudged as Indias Most Stylish Property
- Systematic Review Examines Potential Health Benefits of Pear Consumption
- Globally Acclaimed Probiotic Drink Yakult Light Unveiled by Bollywood Star and Fitness Icon Shilpa Shetty
- Max Fashion Unveils its Spring 2018 Collection with Underprivileged Kids
- Max Fashion Unveils its Spring 2018 Collection with Swwapnil Joshi
- Clovia Launches Hotter than the Hottest Valentines Collection
- Climate Changes also affect People's Personality
- Maharaj Kumar Lakshyaraj Singh Mewar Iconic Vastra Daan Initiative
- Consuming Walnuts may Improve Mood in Young Men: Study
- Brushing up the Slums of Mumbai, Misaal Mumbai Initiative - By Artist Rouble Nagi
- Demystifying Employee Engagement for Technology Organizations a New Book Are You The Leader You Want To Be Launched