With the growth of the Gold Mines and the resulting demand for labour, people from the North and South Arcot districts of Tamilnadu and Chittoor, Madhanapalli and Ananthapur districts of Andhra Pradesh, were settled around the various shafts. In course of time these habitations expanded to merge into each other to form the outer reaches of the town of Kolar and listed below are some beautiful places to see.
Chikballapur is the district headquarters of the new Chikballapur district of Karnataka. This district, which was previously a part of Kolar district, has many fascinating tourist spots.
The Nandi Hills, located just 60 kilometers away from Bangalore, lie at a distance of about 4,851 feet above sea level. The hills in the Chikkaballapur are very exotic and beautiful and many tourists often visit this place.
Anthargange is a destination that will surely please the adventurous. The name Anthargange actually refers to a perennial spring which lies on the hills.
The Ghati Subramanya temple near Doddaballapur lies 60 kilometers from Bangalore City. It is located in the Bangalore rural district.
Ramanagaram, the Silk City, is situated about 50 km to the southwest of Bangalore and this place is the headquarters of the Ramanagara district.
Bheemeshwari is a small town that's located in the Mandya district and is fast becoming a favored destination for adventure and nature tourists.
Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate of 8.30 percent on Home Loans Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate of 8.30 percent on Home Loans Bajaj Finserv, through its lending arm, Bajaj Finance Ltd., has announced the lowest ever interest rates on Home Loans & Home Loan Balance Transfer in its limited period offer. Home buyers can now avail a loan at 8.30% for a loan value above Rs. 30 lakh. Currently, it is one of the lowest interest offered by any financial institution in the country.Bajaj Finserv
- BMW Motorrad to Debut at India Bike Week 2017
- Uflex Engineers First Indian Retortable Spouted Stand-up Pouch for Cold Beverages
- Over 10000 Fans Attend Ed Sheeran India Divide Tour
- Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017
- Kissan Reminds us of the Joy of #RealTogetherness with Grandparents
- Diabetic Patients must Stay Alert to Diabetic Retinopathy
- Winning Over Cancer with Help from HCG - The Specialists in Cancer Care
- Airtel Introduces New Postpaid and Prepaid Innovations
- Subway Celebrates World Sandwich Day with Charitable Donations in India and Around the Globe
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance Honoured with General Insurance Company of the Year at Asia Insurance Industry Awards 2017
- Verka: A Crowd Puller at World Food India
- Vipul Medcare Launches H3U App
- Max Fashion Announces the Winner of its Festive CSR Campaign Make a Wish make Difference
- Eat, Love, Party Food Fest to begin from 3rd November in Noida
- Fenesta Launches Same Day Replacement Service for Windows