Max Fashion, India’s largest fashion brand today celebrated the advent of festive season by launching their festive CSR campaign ‘Make a Wish, Make a Difference’ in Delhi NCR Region. Through this initiative Max attempts to reach out to its customers and give them a platform to fulfil their wishes and make a difference in other people’s lives as well.
Max has associated with Radio Mirchi & CRY Foundation for this campaign. To join this beautiful cause, customers can visit any max store in the Delhi NCR region and select their wishes from a wish coupon. The winners of this campaign will be announced and gratified between 12th to 15th October.
“Festive season is a time when the entire family comes together and celebrates the enduring spirit of the festivities. Max understands the value of giving back to the society and this initiative aims to make a difference in the lives of the less fortunate. This Diwali, Max pledges to make this festive time a little more special for everyone”, said Saurabh Garg, Regional Manager, Max Fashion.
Soha Moitra, Regional Head – North, CRY said, “We’re excited to partner with Max Fashion and really appreciate their endeavour to bring joy in the lives of underprivileged children this festive season. The ‘Make A Wish, Make a Difference’ campaign is a great step towards promoting the importance of education, healthcare and nutrition for the future of our nation and we look forward to collaborating on many more such initiatives in the near future.”
Commenting on the association, Radio Mirchi’s RJ Sayema said, “We chose to partner with this cause because we believe it can eventually influence a behaviour change. This initiative will encourage people to make a wish for someone else. Even if we can plant a little seed of thought in people’s minds, our job is done.”
About Max Fashion
Max is a leading fashion brand, now available online at MaxFashion.com and on Android & iPhone apps offering customers a one stop shop for clothing, accessories and footwear needs for the entire family. Max, a fashion brand of Landmark Group has pioneered the concept of ‘Latest fashion at great prices’ in the country, thereby offering the discerning shopper a vast choice with international fashion & quality. It offers apparel, footwear & accessories that are of the latest fashion trends. The store ambience offers an international shopping experience making shopping for the entire family an absolute delight. Globally Max has over 350 stores across 16 countries and in India, Max has more than 180 stores across 70 cities. The brand plans to have 200 stores in India by the end of 2017.
Child Rights and You (CRY) is an Indian non-profit that believes in every child’s right to a childhood - to live, learn, grow and play. For nearly 4 decades, CRY and its 200 partner NGOs have worked with parents and communities to ensure lasting change in the lives of more than 2,000,000 underprivileged children, across 23 states in India.
Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate of 8.30 percent on Home Loans Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate of 8.30 percent on Home Loans Bajaj Finserv, through its lending arm, Bajaj Finance Ltd., has announced the lowest ever interest rates on Home Loans & Home Loan Balance Transfer in its limited period offer. Home buyers can now avail a loan at 8.30% for a loan value above Rs. 30 lakh. Currently, it is one of the lowest interest offered by any financial institution in the country.Bajaj Finserv
- BMW Motorrad to Debut at India Bike Week 2017
- Uflex Engineers First Indian Retortable Spouted Stand-up Pouch for Cold Beverages
- Over 10000 Fans Attend Ed Sheeran India Divide Tour
- Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017
- Kissan Reminds us of the Joy of #RealTogetherness with Grandparents
- Diabetic Patients must Stay Alert to Diabetic Retinopathy
- Winning Over Cancer with Help from HCG - The Specialists in Cancer Care
- Airtel Introduces New Postpaid and Prepaid Innovations
- Subway Celebrates World Sandwich Day with Charitable Donations in India and Around the Globe
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance Honoured with General Insurance Company of the Year at Asia Insurance Industry Awards 2017
- Verka: A Crowd Puller at World Food India
- Vipul Medcare Launches H3U App
- Max Fashion Announces the Winner of its Festive CSR Campaign Make a Wish make Difference
- Eat, Love, Party Food Fest to begin from 3rd November in Noida
- Fenesta Launches Same Day Replacement Service for Windows