Replacing an old window is no longer a complicated process; instead it will be a breeze now. So don’t postpone the inevitable. Fenesta, a division of DCM Shriram Ltd. introduces one-of-its kind ‘Same day Replacement’ service in India. The proprietary method of ‘Sills and Trims’-‘Same day Replacement’ by Fenesta allows change of windows in a single day without having to rope in multiple vendors. No need for masons and carpenters, painters and polishers, just one phone call to Fenesta gets the job done within hours. The service will be available in Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai in the beginning.
Fenesta Same day Window Replacement:
Changing a window is always considered to be a cumber some job. Getting the windows changed while staying in the house is considered close to impossible due to dust, too much of coordination amongst masons painters etc. as well as security issues since the dismantling of old window and installation of new window can’t happen in one day. With the Same Day Replacement model of Fenesta, life is hasslefree. Trained engineers from Fenesta come equipped with tools as well as the replacement window. They ensure that the old window is dismantled and the new window is installed with efficiency. Sealing of gaps and finishing is managed by the Fenesta engineers. The new Fenesta window is far superior to the conventional wooden/Aluminum or iron window in aesthetics as well as performance.
The Environmental intruders like dust, noise penetrate through microscopic gaps in conventional wooden and aluminum frames. They slip through the minutest of cracks even when the windows are closed. In sharp contrast, nothing filters through a Fenesta window except, of course, natural light. No noise, no pollution, no dust, no rain, no wind Fenesta windows come with double seals within the frame, silicon between the window and the wall and a double-glazed (twin glass) option; a ‘rain track’ or ‘sill arrangement’ to prevent rain seepage; and special reinforcements, if required, to withstand high velocity winds. The result is airtight and watertight insulation against all unwanted elements.
Choose from the Fenesta Villa Window with toughened glass, large window faces that flood your home with sunlight or sliders that integrate balconies and rooms or a window that rises from the floor to the ceiling or spans the length of a wall – Fenesta Same Day Replacement model has a solution to all.
About Fenesta Building System
Fenesta is a division of the Rs. 6164 Cr. conglomerate DCM Shriram Ltd. Fenesta is India's No. 1 Windows and Doors brand. Its installations across more than 150,000 homes have already crossed the magical two million mark. Empowered with the knowledge of India's extreme conditions, Fenesta has designed uPVC windows and doors that are able to withstand India's extreme climate. Headquartered in Gurgaon, Fenesta has more than 110 partner showrooms and nine Signature Studios supporting its presence in more than 200 cities.Fenesta offers a complete customized end-to-end solution: survey, design, manufacture, delivery, installation and service to all its customers. The entire process is synchronized with the pace of each project. As a leader in the category, Fenesta takes pride in its ability to serve individual homes and large developers with equal ease.
Vijayawada Witnesses Mahaprabhu Jis Yoga with Yogacharya Amit Dev Vijayawada Witnesses Mahaprabhu Ji’s Yoga with Yogacharya Amit Dev Vijayawada (literally translates to ‘The Place of Victory’) is all set to witness Mahaprabhu Ji’s Yoga on 21st and 22nd Jan, 2018 on the special occasion of Nirvana Utsav of first Guru Ji - Sri Yogeshwar Ramlal Bhagwan. The event started with Amit Dev Ji
- Avaance Launches Osteofit-k2, No Pain Roll-on Gel and No Pain Oil
- New Research Investigates Potential Probiotic Benefits of a Pear-Enriched Diet
- A US based Aesthetic Center Introduces an Upscale Skincare Brand Ka-Lon in Indian Market
- Home Credit India Crosses Milestone of 5 Million Customers
- Magicbricks Spreads the Warmth again with the Second Season of MagicBag Initiative
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate of 8.30 percent on Home Loans
- Vodafone Guarantees Savings With New RED
- GorakhpurOnline.in & Gorakhpur Mahotsav Announce Tie-Up to Put City on the World Map
- Newly Weds Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge Unveil a Specially Curated Platinum Evara Collection at Abaran Jewellers
- Herbalife Nutrition Strengthens Heart Health Category in India with the Launch of Niteworks
- Indias First Premium Wellness Oriented Co-working Space
- Four Points by Sheraton Brings in Mandap Pop Up 2.0
- NatureFresh Sampoorna Chakki Atta Promotes Food Security with #NoKhaaliPet Campaign
- Christmas had an Early Start in Delhi at the 13th Krackerjack Karnival
- OnePlus Celebrates Anniversary in India with Exclusive Offers and Giveaways Starting