Replacing an old window is no longer a complicated process; instead it will be a breeze now. So don’t postpone the inevitable. Fenesta, a division of DCM Shriram Ltd. introduces one-of-its kind ‘Same day Replacement’ service in India. The proprietary method of ‘Sills and Trims’-‘Same day Replacement’ by Fenesta allows change of windows in a single day without having to rope in multiple vendors. No need for masons and carpenters, painters and polishers, just one phone call to Fenesta gets the job done within hours. The service will be available in Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai in the beginning.
Fenesta Same day Window Replacement:
Changing a window is always considered to be a cumber some job. Getting the windows changed while staying in the house is considered close to impossible due to dust, too much of coordination amongst masons painters etc. as well as security issues since the dismantling of old window and installation of new window can’t happen in one day. With the Same Day Replacement model of Fenesta, life is hasslefree. Trained engineers from Fenesta come equipped with tools as well as the replacement window. They ensure that the old window is dismantled and the new window is installed with efficiency. Sealing of gaps and finishing is managed by the Fenesta engineers. The new Fenesta window is far superior to the conventional wooden/Aluminum or iron window in aesthetics as well as performance.
The Environmental intruders like dust, noise penetrate through microscopic gaps in conventional wooden and aluminum frames. They slip through the minutest of cracks even when the windows are closed. In sharp contrast, nothing filters through a Fenesta window except, of course, natural light. No noise, no pollution, no dust, no rain, no wind Fenesta windows come with double seals within the frame, silicon between the window and the wall and a double-glazed (twin glass) option; a ‘rain track’ or ‘sill arrangement’ to prevent rain seepage; and special reinforcements, if required, to withstand high velocity winds. The result is airtight and watertight insulation against all unwanted elements.
Choose from the Fenesta Villa Window with toughened glass, large window faces that flood your home with sunlight or sliders that integrate balconies and rooms or a window that rises from the floor to the ceiling or spans the length of a wall – Fenesta Same Day Replacement model has a solution to all.
About Fenesta Building System
Fenesta is a division of the Rs. 6164 Cr. conglomerate DCM Shriram Ltd. Fenesta is India's No. 1 Windows and Doors brand. Its installations across more than 150,000 homes have already crossed the magical two million mark. Empowered with the knowledge of India's extreme conditions, Fenesta has designed uPVC windows and doors that are able to withstand India's extreme climate. Headquartered in Gurgaon, Fenesta has more than 110 partner showrooms and nine Signature Studios supporting its presence in more than 200 cities.Fenesta offers a complete customized end-to-end solution: survey, design, manufacture, delivery, installation and service to all its customers. The entire process is synchronized with the pace of each project. As a leader in the category, Fenesta takes pride in its ability to serve individual homes and large developers with equal ease.
Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017 Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017 Leonardo Olive Oil, a flagship brand of Cargill’s food business in India, has set up a differential consumer experience zone at India International Trade Fair (IITF) 2017 from November 14 to November 27, 2017 at Hall no. 18 L & Stall no. 25. In an unprecedented move, Leonardo has come up with a unique concept of three kitchen zones dedicated to the three variants of Leonardo Olive Oil
- Kissan Reminds us of the Joy of #RealTogetherness with Grandparents
- Diabetic Patients must Stay Alert to Diabetic Retinopathy
- Winning Over Cancer with Help from HCG - The Specialists in Cancer Care
- Airtel Introduces New Postpaid and Prepaid Innovations
- Subway Celebrates World Sandwich Day with Charitable Donations in India and Around the Globe
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance Honoured with General Insurance Company of the Year at Asia Insurance Industry Awards 2017
- Verka: A Crowd Puller at World Food India
- Vipul Medcare Launches H3U App
- Max Fashion Announces the Winner of its Festive CSR Campaign Make a Wish make Difference
- Eat, Love, Party Food Fest to begin from 3rd November in Noida
- Fenesta Launches Same Day Replacement Service for Windows
- On World Food Day, SonyLIV Introduces the Genre of Food
- Max Fashion Launches its Festive CSR Campaign - Make A Wish Make A Difference
- Preethi Kitchen Appliances Unveils Iconic-A New Revolutionary Wet Grinder
- Max Fashion Launches Festive Collection with Padma Shri Chef Sanjeev Kapoor and his Wife Alyona Kapoor