Vipul Medcare, one of the top pioneers in the health and wellness sectors in the Indian market, has launched an app that manages your health records and connects you to various health professionals and hospitals at a discounted price. With the positioning ‘Health on Tap’, H3U aims to bring quality accessible healthcare to everyone and connects the users with the right healthcare partners all across the country. The main idea behind H3U is easing the burden of numerous medical records and putting it on a tap of our hands. Along with this, it offers Medhealth cards which provide discounts on OPD consultations and at pharmacies. H3U also have partners with various hospitals to offer health checkups for all ages; starting from millennials to the older generation.
With H3U app, the users can avail free OPD consultations if they purchase the MedHealth card. The service is currently available in Delhi—NCR and will be rolled out by the end of the year all across other metro cities. The app users can already avail services at various top hospitals like Fortis, Apollo, Columbia Asia and other major hospitals.
Mr. Vithal Beriwala, Director of Vipul Medcare Pvt. Limited, mentions, “H3U eliminates the cumbersome nature of managing health records by organising it on one single app. With a wide number of urban Indians having smartphones and using e-wallets, the app acts as a one-stop platform for all your healthcare and wellness needs.”Dr. Rashmi Yadav, Vice President of H3U adds, “The products & services available in H3U are unmatched in the industry and can take care of all OPD requirements of an individual or family, ranging from consultations, health checks, day care procedures, pharmacy etc.”
Polaroid Eyewear Introduces its Spring/Summer 2018 Collection with Anushka Sharma Polaroid Eyewear Introduces its Spring/Summer 2018 Collection with Anushka Sharma Polaroid Eyewear, inventor of the original polarized lenses and a brand that, for over 80 years, has been a symbol of pop culture for millions of people around the world, launches its new Spring/Summer 2018 eyewear collection with brand ambassador Anushka Sharma. Putting the brand once again at the cutting edge of style, the new collection is an explosion of colours and shapes.
- The Crest Adjudged as Indias Most Stylish Property
- Systematic Review Examines Potential Health Benefits of Pear Consumption
- Globally Acclaimed Probiotic Drink Yakult Light Unveiled by Bollywood Star and Fitness Icon Shilpa Shetty
- Max Fashion Unveils its Spring 2018 Collection with Underprivileged Kids
- Max Fashion Unveils its Spring 2018 Collection with Swwapnil Joshi
- Clovia Launches Hotter than the Hottest Valentines Collection
- Climate Changes also affect People's Personality
- Maharaj Kumar Lakshyaraj Singh Mewar Iconic Vastra Daan Initiative
- Consuming Walnuts may Improve Mood in Young Men: Study
- Brushing up the Slums of Mumbai, Misaal Mumbai Initiative - By Artist Rouble Nagi
- Demystifying Employee Engagement for Technology Organizations a New Book Are You The Leader You Want To Be Launched
- Host Kristen Bell and Other Major Celebrities Accessorized with Platinum Jewelry at the 24th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards
- Are you Lying around in the Bed whole Weekend? Well, that's really Good for you!
- Zingbi A Multi-designer Store Exclusively for Women takes Designer Wear Buying Experience
- Vijayawada Witnesses Mahaprabhu Jis Yoga with Yogacharya Amit Dev