Vipul Medcare, one of the top pioneers in the health and wellness sectors in the Indian market, has launched an app that manages your health records and connects you to various health professionals and hospitals at a discounted price. With the positioning ‘Health on Tap’, H3U aims to bring quality accessible healthcare to everyone and connects the users with the right healthcare partners all across the country. The main idea behind H3U is easing the burden of numerous medical records and putting it on a tap of our hands. Along with this, it offers Medhealth cards which provide discounts on OPD consultations and at pharmacies. H3U also have partners with various hospitals to offer health checkups for all ages; starting from millennials to the older generation.
With H3U app, the users can avail free OPD consultations if they purchase the MedHealth card. The service is currently available in Delhi—NCR and will be rolled out by the end of the year all across other metro cities. The app users can already avail services at various top hospitals like Fortis, Apollo, Columbia Asia and other major hospitals.
Mr. Vithal Beriwala, Director of Vipul Medcare Pvt. Limited, mentions, “H3U eliminates the cumbersome nature of managing health records by organising it on one single app. With a wide number of urban Indians having smartphones and using e-wallets, the app acts as a one-stop platform for all your healthcare and wellness needs.”Dr. Rashmi Yadav, Vice President of H3U adds, “The products & services available in H3U are unmatched in the industry and can take care of all OPD requirements of an individual or family, ranging from consultations, health checks, day care procedures, pharmacy etc.”
California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day While India aspires to become a fitter nation, this World Yoga Day let’s embark on a healthy journey by adding the goodness of California walnuts to our daily diet. Rich in antioxidants and an excellent source of Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) – the plant-based form of omega-3 – California walnuts are the go-to-nut for every health concern.
- Who is your life partner ?
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..
- Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jain is Back with its Spring Summer Collection on 10th July at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- MIND BLOWING NEHRU BIOGRAPHY
- The Abundance Principle:
- Whatsapp for Credit Score Wishfin Launches Free Credit Score on Whatsapp
- GSK Consumer Healthcare Launches Horlicks Mission Poshan with Amitabh Bachchan as the Campaign Ambassador
- Kids Rocked the Mumbai and Pune Finales of 'Max Kids Festival 2018
- Sowparnika Introduces First of its Kind Homes in Realty Segment
- 4 YEARS ACHE DIN
- Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration
- Hampi wandering in the golden era
- Mahabaleshwar- Famous for its raw natural beauty
- Kadmat Island- Best known for honeymooners