Bharti Airtel (“Airtel”), India’s largest telecommunications services provider, today announced enhanced benefits on select Postpaid plans for its customers.Airtel customers can now enjoy Unlimited Free Outgoing Calls on National Roaming to go with Unlimited Local + STD calls and 20 GB 4G/3G data at just Rs 499 per month with Infinity Postpaid. (https://www.airtel.in/myplan-infinity)
What’s more, the refreshed Rs. 499 Infinity Postpaid plan comes with free Airtel Secure device protection plan for smartphones against physical damage and malware. Customers also get free subscription to Wynk Music that offers close to 3 million songs and Airtel TV that offers LIVE TV and thousands of popular shows and movies.Airtel Postpaid customers also get the ‘Data Rollover’ feature, which allows them to carry forward their unused data to the next billing cycle, ensuring their data quota never goes waste. Customers can accumulate up to 200 GB check their data usage and balance through MyAirtel app.
For Prepaid customers, Airtel has launched a new bundled pack with amazing voice and data benefits, including free roaming. Priced at Rs 448, the Prepaid pack offers Unlimited Local + STD calls, Unlimited outgoing calls on national roaming and 70 GB data. The pack is available to all customers across India on any 4G/3G/2G device. Customers can activate the pack by visiting any Airtel retail outlet or through MyAirtel App.
Ajai Puri, COO (India & South Asia), Bharti Airtel said, “These new innovations are in line with our endeavour to bring great value to customers backed by best-in-class network experience. It will allow customers to do more with their devices on India’s leading smartphone network and always stay connected.”
About Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 17 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed home broadband, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G, 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 383 million customers across its operations at the end of September 2017.
Vijayawada Witnesses Mahaprabhu Jis Yoga with Yogacharya Amit Dev Vijayawada Witnesses Mahaprabhu Ji’s Yoga with Yogacharya Amit Dev Vijayawada (literally translates to ‘The Place of Victory’) is all set to witness Mahaprabhu Ji’s Yoga on 21st and 22nd Jan, 2018 on the special occasion of Nirvana Utsav of first Guru Ji - Sri Yogeshwar Ramlal Bhagwan. The event started with Amit Dev Ji
- Avaance Launches Osteofit-k2, No Pain Roll-on Gel and No Pain Oil
- New Research Investigates Potential Probiotic Benefits of a Pear-Enriched Diet
- A US based Aesthetic Center Introduces an Upscale Skincare Brand Ka-Lon in Indian Market
- Home Credit India Crosses Milestone of 5 Million Customers
- Magicbricks Spreads the Warmth again with the Second Season of MagicBag Initiative
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate of 8.30 percent on Home Loans
- Vodafone Guarantees Savings With New RED
- GorakhpurOnline.in & Gorakhpur Mahotsav Announce Tie-Up to Put City on the World Map
- Newly Weds Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge Unveil a Specially Curated Platinum Evara Collection at Abaran Jewellers
- Herbalife Nutrition Strengthens Heart Health Category in India with the Launch of Niteworks
- Indias First Premium Wellness Oriented Co-working Space
- Four Points by Sheraton Brings in Mandap Pop Up 2.0
- NatureFresh Sampoorna Chakki Atta Promotes Food Security with #NoKhaaliPet Campaign
- Christmas had an Early Start in Delhi at the 13th Krackerjack Karnival
- OnePlus Celebrates Anniversary in India with Exclusive Offers and Giveaways Starting