What Is Good
- CGI overload
What Is Bad
- Transition between scenes
It is year 1971 where a team of scientists, soldiers, adventurers unites to explore an island in the South Pacific which has rumours that there were creatures both prehistoric and monstrous are supposed to live. And as they enter, the tem faces the mighty Kong. Their mission becomes a question of survival. Will they survive to tell their story? What happened to the explorers? Watch out the answers on the big screen.
The cast here is pretty impressive, they went the extra mile to get the best acting talents. Tom Hiddleston is perfect and he could have carried the movie. But he gets a decent spot. Brie Larson has done a meaty job and she escalates her role. amuel L. Jackson was decent, he gets more over-the-top as the movie goes along but he fits. But what is more surprising is the supporting characters. They steal the show completely. John.C.Reily gets the best performance till date. Jason Mitchell was a surprise package too. John Goodman's character alone was disappointing. May be it was his role which made him disappointing.
The biggest strength of the movie is the screenplay. They have made some cool characters and their motivations are loud and clear. Also the movie ended up a lot funnier than expected. The color tone also reminds us Indiana Jones a lot. Action choreography deserves a special mention here. Kong is a force of nature and the way he decimates all the enemy larger-life reptiles is amazing and violent. The Production values are high and obviously it has CGI overload. The movie also has stylish camera work. On the flip side, the forest background tests our patience after a while.
Kong: Skull Island pays homage to Apocalypse. It's not just Kong, all creatures looked super cool and the stunts between them were even more good. Watch it in IMAX 3D to get the full effect. The characters are evenly balanced. The story is even more good. On the flip side, the transition between scenes never fit together at all. Even though the movie is rated as PG-13, it may be a bit intense for young audience. The movie also combines a solid cast with state of the art special effects to take a new twist on the standard adventure fare.
These 12 Hot Bikini Clicks of Ruhi Singh will tease your mood Ruhi Singh is a notable Indian actress cum Model who has worked predominantly in Bollywood industry. She started her career with Madhur Bhandarkar's drama. Even though she wanted to be a singer, she entered modeling industry and due to her hot and sensuous curves, she earned a place in the industry.
- Rakul Preet gets harassment from the director she worked during the early stages of her career
- Oh.. C'mon... Stop being TOO HOT Deepika...!! 13 Hot Photos of Padmavati actress for Filmfare
- Disha Patani went 'Topless' - A Shocking Report - See the Photo yourself
- "Bikini dress is not a Shame..." says Pawan Kalyan's girl
- APHERALD EXCLUSIVE - 30 Behind The Scenes Photos of WONDER WOMAN
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 21/11/2017
- 11 Sensuous Clicks of Real-Life Husband and Wife Actors while acting in a Condom Commercial
- Priyanka Chopra's latest sizzling photoshoot - Behind the Scenes
- Rakul Preet to work with Suriya for another Tamil project
- It's tough to get dates of these two actresses - Do you Know?
- Ranbir Kapoor brother defends his 'Forced Kiss' to Deepika Padukone
- Sunny Leone's New Avatar would shock you
- 27 HOT PHOTOS of Deepika in a Sexy Thin Strap Blouse and Saree - Breathtaking!
- Well, Have you seen these Hot Dance moves of Kajal? This shake is going viral - Check Out!