What Is Good
- CGI overload
What Is Bad
- Transition between scenes
It is year 1971 where a team of scientists, soldiers, adventurers unites to explore an island in the South Pacific which has rumours that there were creatures both prehistoric and monstrous are supposed to live. And as they enter, the tem faces the mighty Kong. Their mission becomes a question of survival. Will they survive to tell their story? What happened to the explorers? Watch out the answers on the big screen.
The cast here is pretty impressive, they went the extra mile to get the best acting talents. Tom Hiddleston is perfect and he could have carried the movie. But he gets a decent spot. Brie Larson has done a meaty job and she escalates her role. amuel L. Jackson was decent, he gets more over-the-top as the movie goes along but he fits. But what is more surprising is the supporting characters. They steal the show completely. John.C.Reily gets the best performance till date. Jason Mitchell was a surprise package too. John Goodman's character alone was disappointing. May be it was his role which made him disappointing.
The biggest strength of the movie is the screenplay. They have made some cool characters and their motivations are loud and clear. Also the movie ended up a lot funnier than expected. The color tone also reminds us Indiana Jones a lot. Action choreography deserves a special mention here. Kong is a force of nature and the way he decimates all the enemy larger-life reptiles is amazing and violent. The Production values are high and obviously it has CGI overload. The movie also has stylish camera work. On the flip side, the forest background tests our patience after a while.
Kong: Skull Island pays homage to Apocalypse. It's not just Kong, all creatures looked super cool and the stunts between them were even more good. Watch it in IMAX 3D to get the full effect. The characters are evenly balanced. The story is even more good. On the flip side, the transition between scenes never fit together at all. Even though the movie is rated as PG-13, it may be a bit intense for young audience. The movie also combines a solid cast with state of the art special effects to take a new twist on the standard adventure fare.
'X-Men', 'The Hunger Games' Actress Jennifer Lawrence shows Deep Cleavage at Premiere show of 'RED SPARROW' - View Pics !! Jennifer Lawrence is a prominent Hollywood Actress who is mostly known for 'The Hunger Games' and 'X-Men' franchise. She is also the highest paid actresses in the World and she is the only person who was born in the 1990's to win an Oscar Award
- Disha Patani knows how to Tease our Minds by wearing such 'Tight' and 'Sleeveless' - 10 Photos Inside
- Do you Know? Tridha Choudhury has done a very Bold scene in her career
- Mehreen's expressions and her cute face will make your day better - View Pics!
- OMG! 'Rambo' Actor Sylvester Stallone is NOT DEAD, But... See these Shocking Photos Yourself !!!
- APHERALD EXCLUSIVE: What happened on the sets of World's Scariest Movie 'IT' ?? Check these 26 Photos
- Harry Potter Girl Emma Watson does something for Sexual Harassment at work
- Milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal impresses with her Bold Act !!
- LEAKED! Samantha's Photos go VIRAL right now - Check them out
- Actress Sapna wears Transparent Outfit and tempts our mood - Click for more Photos
- So, Here's the PHOTOS PROOF as why the Young Actress went Unconscious at the Shooting Spot
- "Everything should be Main for me..." - Rakul's new demands!
- When Former USA President Obama's wife Praised a Movie... Social Media Reacts Immediately
- The Young Married Actress to say 'Yes' for a leading director !?!
- OMG! Anushka never did such a thing even once in her cinema career...