What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Lacklustre dialogues
Shabana (Tapsee) is a reserved second year B. Com student and her life revolves around Kudo training and her widowed mother. Her classmate Jai (Taheer Sabbir Mithaiwala) is smitten by her, because she doesn't entertain his declarations of love. When they finally go on a date, she opens up about her dark past and at last reciprocates his feelings. But their yet to bloom love is cut short when on their way back home, they are pursued by eve teasers and tragedy follows in their life. Jai gets killed in the incident. She completes her vendetta saga and is sent off on her first official mission which involves assisting Ajay Rajput (Akshay Kumar) to bump off a global arms kingpin Tony/ Mikhail (Prithiviraj Sukumaran).
The film belongs totally to Shabana Khan aka Taapsee Pannu. She gets to break the bones and indulge in some serious butt-kicking. She aces the action scenes like a pro and carries the film on her slender shoulders. In a scene or two, the actress even gets to display her emotional side and shines in those moments. Akshay Kumar's cameo appearance completely falls flat as it looks forced. The director Shivam Nair had made the screenplay more elaborately. Prithviraj's acting as antagonist is good.
The movie has poor writing, lack of detailing and lacklustre dialogues are the main culprits here. The first half of the film is a bit drag. After interval, the action begins but soon fizzles out as you predict the climax from miles away. Sudheer Pansare's cinematography is highlighting. At a runtime of about 148 minutes, Naam Shabana aims to treat you to two different worlds but falters in its attempt. The music doesn't remains in the minds of the audience. The technical aspects aren't satisfactory.
Naam Shabana is a major letdown especially when you walk into the theatre halls carrying good ok Baby nostalgia and expecting a similar adrenaline rush. In a nutshell, we would prefer to settle for a re watch of the 2015 espionage-thriller instead. The story is dull and only Tapsee Pannu's role is centered. The songs are misplaced and there is no iconic moments in the movie. The movie can be watched only once and not more than that.
These new hot sizzler photos of Deepika will provoke your temptations Deepika Padukone is one of the highest paid actresses in India and she is the recipient of several awards which includes three Filmfare Awards. The actress started her career in 2006 with the Kannada movie 'Aishwarya' and now she has reached sky heights.
- "Bikini dress is not a Shame..." says Pawan Kalyan's girl
- APHERALD EXCLUSIVE - UNBELIEVABLE PHOTOS - Crafting the Universe of VALERIAN
- APHERALD EXCLUSIVE - 30 Behind The Scenes Photos of WONDER WOMAN
- Just One Photo - And Kajal Aggarwal can increase your mood 9 times higher - Check it to believe it
- SHOCKING: WONDER WOMAN has Sexually Harassed and Slut Shamed her Room Mate who was a Rape victim
- "So Sad... You don't have money to buy clothes?" - Netizens Troll Actress for wearing minimal clothes
- Prabhas Girl sizzles in Yellow and mesmerizes you - 8 Photos Inside as a feast for your eyes!
- Oh.. C'mon... Stop being TOO HOT Deepika...!! 13 Hot Photos of Padmavati actress for Filmfare
- Sunny Leone join hands with Andrea - A Happy News for South Indian Sunny Leone Fans!
- Disha Patani went 'Topless' - A Shocking Report - See the Photo yourself
- 24-Year-Old Beautiful Young Actress surprises fans with Flying Kiss and Tight Dress (s)exposure
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 21/11/2017
- Rakul Preet Singh confesses she was harrased by a small time Director
- Guess Who? The Bikini Babe is with the right assets and tempting curves - More Spicy clicks inside