What Is Good
- Emotional climax
What Is Bad
- Slave camp scenes in second half could be trimmed
'War for the Planet of Apes' is the final episode in the franchise. Caesar is back and in this final episode, he is forced into a deadly battle with an Army of humans lead by a Ruthless Colonel. Caesar fights with his darker instincts and begins his own mythic quest to avenge his kind. The final battle happens between Caesar and the Colonel to decide the fate of both their species which will also determine the future of the planet.
Before start speaking about the movie, this movie will make us think that does humanity even needs to be saved? Well, it's up to one's mindset. Andy Serkis (Caesar) has done a remarkable job as Caesar with a mo-cap performance. The human characters behind the apes have done an exceptional job and more credits go to Andy Serkis for his fine performance. Even though it is a CGI generated character he makes us feel emotional many times. Even other apes such as Maurice, Rocket, Luca and the traitorous Red have been exemplary. This movie features a debut Bad Ape and that brings some humor to the emotionally packed story. The Little Girl Amiah Miller is just fab. She speaks a lot through eyes and conveys emotions flawlessly. Woody Harrelson is tremendous as always. He has been saddled with a powerful role of being The Colonel and he has done justice to his part.
Matt Reeves deserves a huge round of applause for some stellar writing and direction. His way of narration needs more praises. He deserves a bow for not ending the movie in a commercial way. Also he doesn't prefer to use bombs and guns just because the movie's title has 'War' n it. We assure that the movie will bring tears from your eyes during the climax. It is such a deeply moving story well blended with some amazing VFX.
Well, Don't expect a fun ride like Spiderman: Homecoming which got released last week. This one is more emotional and intense. The running time is more than 2 hours and the emotional scenes are scattered throughout. But still, it is one of the heart moving stories. However, the slave camp scenes could have been trimmed in second half. The Visual effects deserve a better applause and we are sure this movie is really Oscar-Worthy.
Kajal Aggarwal confesses that she 'Hesitated' to act in such a movie! Queen is a 2014 Bollywood flick directed by Vikas Bahl, that starred Kangana Ranaut in the lead role, alongside Rajkummar Rao and Lisa Haydon. The movie turned out to be a surprise superhit, and also won Kangana the national award for the Best Actress that year.
- Rakul Preet Oozing Oomph with her Sexy Attire at Femina Miss India - 14 Photos Inside
- Shruti Haasan's movie which was stopped gets a new life
- BIGG BOSS 2 Tamil has 'BETTER' Contestants - But more of a Particular Caste domination ??
- Unseen Photos of Gal Gadot from the sets of 'Wonder Woman 2' aka 'WW 84'
- Brit beauty on fire as Bikini hottie - 66 'Mood-Erecting' Exposing Photos - BIG Collection Inside
- Anushka Shetty ignore Cameras again!
- Jurassic World: The Fallen Kingdom Movie Review, Rating
- 31 Very High Clarity 'Teasing' Hot Photos of Kajal Aggarwal, Tamanna at 'Queen' Birthday Party Celebrations
- Priyanka Chopra is 'NOT DATING' the 10-Year Younger Guy... But they are 'INDEED HAVING SOME FUN...'
- Shruti Haasan back to TVC mode
- CAUGHT RED-HANDED :: Priyanka Chopra 'DATING THIS GUY' who is 10 Years YOUNGER...
- Oh Jeez... We bet no actress can Expose and Flaunt their Body as Disha Patani... 9 'Mood-Erecting' Photos Inside
- Biopics the Present Trend Setter
- Super Star Rajinikanth's 'Kaala' facing huge competition from 'Jurassic World 2'