What Is Good
- Emotional climax
What Is Bad
- Slave camp scenes in second half could be trimmed
'War for the Planet of Apes' is the final episode in the franchise. Caesar is back and in this final episode, he is forced into a deadly battle with an Army of humans lead by a Ruthless Colonel. Caesar fights with his darker instincts and begins his own mythic quest to avenge his kind. The final battle happens between Caesar and the Colonel to decide the fate of both their species which will also determine the future of the planet.
Before start speaking about the movie, this movie will make us think that does humanity even needs to be saved? Well, it's up to one's mindset. Andy Serkis (Caesar) has done a remarkable job as Caesar with a mo-cap performance. The human characters behind the apes have done an exceptional job and more credits go to Andy Serkis for his fine performance. Even though it is a CGI generated character he makes us feel emotional many times. Even other apes such as Maurice, Rocket, Luca and the traitorous Red have been exemplary. This movie features a debut Bad Ape and that brings some humor to the emotionally packed story. The Little Girl Amiah Miller is just fab. She speaks a lot through eyes and conveys emotions flawlessly. Woody Harrelson is tremendous as always. He has been saddled with a powerful role of being The Colonel and he has done justice to his part.
Matt Reeves deserves a huge round of applause for some stellar writing and direction. His way of narration needs more praises. He deserves a bow for not ending the movie in a commercial way. Also he doesn't prefer to use bombs and guns just because the movie's title has 'War' n it. We assure that the movie will bring tears from your eyes during the climax. It is such a deeply moving story well blended with some amazing VFX.
Well, Don't expect a fun ride like Spiderman: Homecoming which got released last week. This one is more emotional and intense. The running time is more than 2 hours and the emotional scenes are scattered throughout. But still, it is one of the heart moving stories. However, the slave camp scenes could have been trimmed in second half. The Visual effects deserve a better applause and we are sure this movie is really Oscar-Worthy.
Do you Know? Tridha Choudhury has done a very Bold scene in her career Tridha Choudhury is a notable Indian actress who has worked predominantly in Bengali and Telugu language movies. She started her career in 2013 with the movie 'Mishawr Rawhoshyo' under the direction of Srijit Mukherji.
- Rakul Preet can dress even like this and still tease us - Check out the pics
- Mehreen's expressions and her cute face will make your day better - View Pics!
- Disha Patani knows how to Tease our Minds by wearing such 'Tight' and 'Sleeveless' - 10 Photos Inside
- OMG! 'Rambo' Actor Sylvester Stallone is NOT DEAD, But... See these Shocking Photos Yourself !!!
- So guess why Kajal Aggarwal lifts her Top and shows her Sexy Hip ?? Guess The Movie and Hero!
- Samantha's Bikini Show this Summer !!!
- APHERALD EXCLUSIVE: What happened on the sets of World's Scariest Movie 'IT' ?? Check these 26 Photos
- 'Tholi Prema' continues it's good run at the Box-Office
- Harry Potter Girl Emma Watson does something for Sexual Harassment at work
- When Ileana shows her Sexy cleavage and Temtping Fleshy Waist in Traditional Dress - 6 Photos Inside
- Ooh..oh! Rakul Preet got caught Red-Handed
- OMG! 'Bigg Boss' fame Oviya is a Lesbian
- Milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal impresses with her Bold Act !!
- LEAKED! Samantha's Photos go VIRAL right now - Check them out