What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Lengthy running time
- Feminists might hate it
The movie completely belongs to Julianne Moore, who plays Poppy with consummate ease, and shines with her villainy. As the mad woman who plots to destroy the world, she shines, stealing the thunder from her costars everytime she makes an appearance. Taron Egerton continues from where he left in Kingsman: Secret Service, and impresses with his stylish, engaging screen presence.
Colin Firth is perfect for his part as Harry who's lost his memories, while Channing Tatum makes his presence felt every time he appears on screen, despite starring in a minuscule role. Halle Berry is miscast in an extremely insignificant role, while Jeff Bridges as Champagne is more of an extended cameo, and almost a humorous reflection of his cowboy acts in various flicks.
Music by Henry Jackman and Matthew Margeson blends well with the high-octane action sequences and the stylized violence portrayed in the movie, while George Richmond's cinematography captures the adrenaline pumping chase sequences, and the stunning action scenes to perfection. Eddie Hamilton's editing could have been taut, as the movie suffers from several drags in his 2 hours 21 minutes extensive runtime.
Though Director Matthew Vaughn has opted for a predictable plot filled with several new characters that don't get to play significant roles, besides also opting for an antagonist, miles behind Samuel L Jackson's powerful role in the first part, he compensates for these minor glitches with an exciting screenplay laced with dark humor throughout, He perfectly plays with his cast, as he very well makes up for the miscast team of Statesman agency including Jeff Bridges by adding more power to the Kingsman duo Colin Firth and Tarong Egerton, and establishing the bond between them. Though the romantic track between Eggsy played by Taron and Tilde played by Hanna Alstrom begins well, it turns cheesy with sexual overtones overshadowing the romance at times.
Despite lagging the imaginative screenplay and the creative genius exhibited by Matthew Vaughn in Kingsman: Secret Service, the Golden circle engages and entertains thanks to the persistent humor, and the goosebumps action sequences perfectly presented on screen.All said, Kingsman Golden Circle has double the fun, double the action, and double the kickass moments than the previous installment, making it a worthy successor, and an inducer for many more exciting flicks from the franchise to follow.
FIRST REPORT: Balakrishnudu - Regina's Skin Show is the Only Good Thing you will find here - Deserves a SKIP Nara Rohit returns to screens after the extraordinary results of his last few flicks including the extremely "successful" box office collections of his last Release Kathalo Rajakumari, with Balakrishnudu.
- APHERALD EXCLUSIVE: 33 Scorching Series Hot Photos of Anushka Shetty while taking a Tutorial on how to drape a sexy Saree
- Julie 2 Movie Review, Rating
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 24/11/2017
- Hot Diva Amy Jackson lashes out US President Donald Trump - Do you know why she vented her rage?
- Deepika is staying within four walls and keeping a low profile - Scared or 'That' reason?
- 'Mega Star' wishing the Bikini Babe who did item number in 'Khaidi No 150'
- These 12 Hot Bikini Clicks of Ruhi Singh will tease your mood
- Rakul Preet gets harassment from the director she worked during the early stages of her career
- Prabhas Girl sizzles in Yellow and mesmerizes you - 8 Photos Inside as a feast for your eyes!
- After the Stupendous Success of VIVEGAM, it is #Viswasam for 'Thala Ajith and Director Siva
- APHERALD EXCLUSIVE - UNBELIEVABLE PHOTOS - Crafting the Universe of VALERIAN
- SHOCKING: WONDER WOMAN has Sexually Harassed and Slut Shamed her Room Mate who was a Rape victim
- Sunny Leone join hands with Andrea - A Happy News for South Indian Sunny Leone Fans!
- Oh.. C'mon... Stop being TOO HOT Deepika...!! 13 Hot Photos of Padmavati actress for Filmfare