What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Lengthy running time
- Feminists might hate it
The movie completely belongs to Julianne Moore, who plays Poppy with consummate ease, and shines with her villainy. As the mad woman who plots to destroy the world, she shines, stealing the thunder from her costars everytime she makes an appearance. Taron Egerton continues from where he left in Kingsman: Secret Service, and impresses with his stylish, engaging screen presence.
Colin Firth is perfect for his part as Harry who's lost his memories, while Channing Tatum makes his presence felt every time he appears on screen, despite starring in a minuscule role. Halle Berry is miscast in an extremely insignificant role, while Jeff Bridges as Champagne is more of an extended cameo, and almost a humorous reflection of his cowboy acts in various flicks.
Music by Henry Jackman and Matthew Margeson blends well with the high-octane action sequences and the stylized violence portrayed in the movie, while George Richmond's cinematography captures the adrenaline pumping chase sequences, and the stunning action scenes to perfection. Eddie Hamilton's editing could have been taut, as the movie suffers from several drags in his 2 hours 21 minutes extensive runtime.
Though Director Matthew Vaughn has opted for a predictable plot filled with several new characters that don't get to play significant roles, besides also opting for an antagonist, miles behind Samuel L Jackson's powerful role in the first part, he compensates for these minor glitches with an exciting screenplay laced with dark humor throughout, He perfectly plays with his cast, as he very well makes up for the miscast team of Statesman agency including Jeff Bridges by adding more power to the Kingsman duo Colin Firth and Tarong Egerton, and establishing the bond between them. Though the romantic track between Eggsy played by Taron and Tilde played by Hanna Alstrom begins well, it turns cheesy with sexual overtones overshadowing the romance at times.
Despite lagging the imaginative screenplay and the creative genius exhibited by Matthew Vaughn in Kingsman: Secret Service, the Golden circle engages and entertains thanks to the persistent humor, and the goosebumps action sequences perfectly presented on screen.All said, Kingsman Golden Circle has double the fun, double the action, and double the kickass moments than the previous installment, making it a worthy successor, and an inducer for many more exciting flicks from the franchise to follow.
OMG! 'Bigg Boss' fame Oviya is a Lesbian A news has been spreading like wildfire in Tinsel town that Oviya is acting as a lesbian in her upcoming flick. Post the success of her Bigg Boss stint, Oviya has gained huge craze and has become one of the most popular personalities of Tamilnadu, and has bagged few Biggies like Kanchana 3 with Raghava Lawrence and K 2 with Vemal.
- When Ileana shows her Sexy cleavage and Temtping Fleshy Waist in Traditional Dress - 6 Photos Inside
- 'Manasuku Nachindi' Actress has done a Bold Scene - Check these Photos!
- 12 Photos of Mehreen to Pump up your Mood and Wild Temptations
- So, Here's the PHOTOS PROOF as why the Young Actress went Unconscious at the Shooting Spot
- 22 Hot & Spicy photos of this 'Divorced' Desirable Sexy TV Anchor will leave you speechless
- After facing Oops! moment in the Public, this is how Rakul Preet dressed next - Check the Photos Inside
- Fully clothed, yet Fully Seductive - 14 Photos of Nandita showing her Sex Appeal in Tight Outfit
- Hot Navel and Sexy Show of 'Deiva Magal' Serial actress and Model Vani Bhojan - 29 Photos Inside - Part 1
- Famous TV anchor who was caught on Suchi Leaks sex scandal enters a Bold Zone
- 'Chalo' Hero becomes more generous
- Oops! Rakul Preet accidentally shows of her Fluffy Back as an actor lifts her suddenly - Watch Video and more Photos
- Kajal Aggarwal goes Big - Unbelievable !!
- OMG! Sai Pallavi acted in a Sex Scene!
- Can Tamanna say Okay to Samantha's Father-In-Law ??