What Is Good
- Dulquer Salman
What Is Bad
- Slow paced
- Not everyone's cup of tea
'Solo' is an experimental anthology movie made as a bilingual in both Tamil and Malayalam. The movie consists of four segments and they have been named as World of Rudra, World Of Siva, World Of Shekhar, and World Of Trilok. Dulquer Salman has done the lead role in all four segments. Shekar is a college-going a happy guy who loves a blind girl Radhika. Trilok is a man on a mission. Siva is a gangster and he loves Rukku. Rudra is an army officer who loves Akshara. Each segment is narrated in a unique manner which can be felt only on the big screen.
Dulquer Salman, take a bow! What a performer he is. He stands tall and has shown variation among all the characters. Dhanshika comes in the World of Shekar and her chemistry with Dulquer is too good. Dhanshika fails in dubbing and the lip sync is totally an epic fail. When it comes to World of Trilok, we have lots of thrilling elements and this is the portion which would satisfy both the mass and class lovers.
In the World of Siva, we see lots of spine-chilling action sequences. Those who love dark movies will love it for sure. And finally, in World of Rudra, Neha Sharma as Akshara scores and we saw an emotional love story with some mesmerizing songs. Totally for 'A' center audience. The movie has four female leads, Sai Dhansika, Arthi Venkatesh, Neha Sharma, and Sruthi Hariharan. All of them have done justice to their roles.
Bejoy Nambiar who is a former associate of Maniratnam has etched a wonderful screenplay and the director has used Earth, Fire, Water, and Wind for every segment he narrates. It's not an easy job to write a screenplay for such a script. But he has done it with ease. The movie has 22 songs on the whole in Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi, and English and all of them are scored by Prashant Pillai. Background music is topnotch! Girish Gangadharan's camera shows the brilliance in every frame. If you don't recall who he is, he worked for the famous 'Angamaly Diaries'.
This is indeed a wonderful novel attempt from the whole team. Dulquer Salman deserves all praises as he accepted such a challenging movie and he has shown a subtle difference between each character he played. The anthology will never disappoint you at any time. The director clearly has crafted a movie to suit the audience of all classes. All four female leads were also exceptional. The supporting cast has done justice. However, on the flip side, the movie takes time to settle down and it may test the patience of the audience. Also, songs seem to slow down the pace of the movie.
Sridevi : A Dreamgirl to a Dream that ended soon! Sridevi. Dreamgirl.South sensation. Glam Doll.Comeback Queen. Sridevi - the very utterance of the name, would definitely take people, on a nostalgic trip down the memory lane, to the golden period between the 80s to early 90s, when the girl from Sivakasi, ruled the whole of south cinema, with her charm, hotness, performance and attractive screen presence.
- Trisha's chubby tummy, Deep Navel in this Black Dress will give you naughty thoughts - 27 Photos Inside
- Mega Akash for 2 Flop Actors?
- After much Delay, the College opens!
- Love Bite on 'This' Actress waist shows she's taking relationship to next level
- Oops! Some one made Kajal Aggarwal to cry in the public...
- Monstrous Collection of Kajal Aggarwal - 60 RED-HOT Photos
- These 30 Photos of Trisha will prove why she is still a 'HOT' actress even at 34-Years of age
- SHOCKING! Actress Sridevi passes away due to Massive Cardiac Arrest in Dubai
- Samantha to shake her Hip on Stage? Before a Huge Crowd?
- 'X-Men', 'The Hunger Games' Actress Jennifer Lawrence shows Deep Cleavage at Premiere show of 'RED SPARROW' - View Pics !!
- 15 Actresses who went BOLD and EXPOSED A LOT for Sleazy Magazine Photo shoots
- The Various Sides of Rakul Preet in One Place - 18 Photos Compiled Together as a Feast for your Eyes
- Some Big Actresses for the 'Big' Director - It's Official
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 05/02/2018