The whole of Tamil Nadu was blown away by a Kerala Teacher Sheril. All was because of her dance movements in the Malayalam song 'Jimikki Kammal' during the Onam function. Sheril is working in Indian School of Commerce and as a teacher, she danced and grabbed everyone's attention.
Recently she gave an interview on becoming an overnight sensation. She said, "The whole video belongs to Indian School of Commerce, Kochin. This idea was given by our Manager Mithun. We decided as Onam and Teacher's day came together.
So, we decided to make a dance in order to avoid a gap between the students and teachers. A group of 20 teachers and 40 students practiced for this and we never imagined this much viral hit. I am so thankful to all praises and trolls who made this so big. I love teaching profession, but when it comes to acting my parents should accept it. Let's see what happens in future."
Watch the video below,
Unseen Photos of Gal Gadot from the sets of 'Wonder Woman 2' aka 'WW 84' Gal Gadot's 'Wonder Woman' which released in June 2017 has resurrected DC extended Universe and the movie was one of the biggest blockbusters in 2017. Patty Jenkins directed the movie for the story written by Zack Snyder.
- When Trisha was Hugged so tight by the Hero and she was just in a Bikini - Unseen Pics !!!
- An Oops! moment for Kajal in a famous movie?
- 'Thigh Beauty' Heroine generates 50 Million Views!
- Hit Combo comes Back !!!
- Kajal Aggarwal waist gets 'Scratch' and 'Bite' Marks...
- "No more Romance with 50+ Senior Actors..." - 19-Year-Old Actress
- Anushka's Brother is all Grown up
- Rakul Preet is Wide Open about her dates
- 35-Year-Old Actress gets 'WET' and 'HOT' in Bikii for a Sexy Beach Song
- Will Kajal say 'YES' to such a Director who shows actresses in a 'Sleazy' way
- Sex Scandal War between Nani and Sri Reddy begins
- Milky babe's preference!
- Rakul Preet goes 'BOLD' in Two-Piece just to give 'Indirect Hints' !?!
- 18-Year-Old Actress who makes a comeback after 2 years gets a Name
- Kajal Aggarwal said 'NO' to 'Mega Hero'