As Ex-Girl Friends of the actor started to lash out the actor, the actor who wrote his biopic has withdrawn his book. Famous actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui has written a biopic of himself and he named it as 'Ordinary Life'.
In the book, he mostly wrote about his ex-girlfriends Niharika Singh, Sunitha and how he had a relationship with them. However, this irked his ex-girlfriends. They started to lash out at him. His ex-girlfriend Niharika said that Nawaz had relation with her by hiding the fact that he was married already.
She also added that he wrote some cooked up stories to sell his books. In his book, he wrote he went to Niharika house during the shooting of 'Miss Lovely' and she decorated the house with candles and they had sex immediately. He also mentioned that his first girlfriend Sunitha broke up as he was a poor guy that time.
But she also said, I broke up as he had a crooked mind. A Delhi-based Lawyer also has sued Nawaz for tarnishing the reputation of women by making false accusations on them on a book. As he was pressurized, he withdrew the book he wrote!
Rakul Preet to work with Suriya for another Tamil project The petite Beauty Rakul Preet Singh has been having a dull phase of late, as this quarter, she has been a part of disastrous flicks like Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas starrer Jaya Janaki Nayaka, AR Murugadoss Directorial Mahesh Babu starrer biggie SPYder, to name a few.
- Rakul Preet Singh confesses she was harrased by a small time Director
- Will the Actress mother give her nod?
- 12 Hot Bikini Clicks of Ruhi Singh to erase your Monday Blues
- Priyanka Chopra's latest sizzling photoshoot - Behind the Scenes
- Ranbir Kapoor brother defends his 'Forced Kiss' to Deepika Padukone
- Deepika Padukone in a sexy pose for a new clothing line Photoshoot
- Sunny Leone's New Avatar would shock you
- 27 HOT PHOTOS of Deepika in a Sexy Thin Strap Blouse and Saree - Breathtaking!