New York sources have stated that US President Donald Trump has appointed Raj Shah as his principal Deputy Press Secretary in an on-going shake-up of the chaotic White House communications operations. Meanwhile Trump announced on Tuesday evening he was moving Shah, who was the Deputy Communications Director, to the new position. He will also retain his position as a deputy assistant to the President.
According to Sources Shah’s new role was part of a major revamp of the press and communications operations, which has seen a parade of communications staffers come and go during the almost eight months Twitter-trigger-happy Trump has has been on the job. Meanwhile simultaneously, Trump also announced that he was confirming Hope Hicks permanently as the Communications Director.
Moreover an expert in strategic communications and political research,
Shah helped Trump’s presidential bid by highlighting contradictions in his
Democratic rival Hillary Clinton’s political positions and other issues like
her handling of her private email server, which turned into a campaign issue.
Bangladeshi diplomat accused for labor trafficking Sources from New York have stated that a high ranking Bangladeshi diplomat based in New York, accused of forcing his servant to work for up to 18 hours a day without pay, was charged on Monday with labor trafficking and assault. Shahedul Islam, Bangladesh’s Deputy Consul General in New York, faces up to 15 years in prison if convicted.
- Changed status of Nirav Modi as NRI known to Indian Banks
- President Trump pushed for a merit based immigration system that admits skilled people
- 101 year old athlete Mann Kaur walks the famous Sky Tower and creates record
- Florida fire shooting kills 17 students
- Neil Chatterjee appointed by Trump for FERC is highly skillful
- Trump condemns the crime in Portland
- PM Narendra Modi addresses NRI's at Muscat soon
- Indian American lawyer Kashyap Patel is the author of controversial Republican memo critical of the FBI
- Child trafficking is a common thing in Atlanta, USA
- NRI's lost bag in Metro Rail returned by CISF
- US Representative Nikki Haley condemned as highly offensive & disgusting rumors spread about her personal life
- Indian Origin British man identified by the US as the Islamic State executioner in Syria
- President Donald Trump imitated accent of Indian PM Modi in a private conversation about Afghanistan
- 65 Year said she was fired when she supported Trump
- Harinder Malhi and Indira Naidoo Harris