New York sources have stated that US President Donald Trump has appointed Raj Shah as his principal Deputy Press Secretary in an on-going shake-up of the chaotic White House communications operations. Meanwhile Trump announced on Tuesday evening he was moving Shah, who was the Deputy Communications Director, to the new position. He will also retain his position as a deputy assistant to the President.
According to Sources Shah’s new role was part of a major revamp of the press and communications operations, which has seen a parade of communications staffers come and go during the almost eight months Twitter-trigger-happy Trump has has been on the job. Meanwhile simultaneously, Trump also announced that he was confirming Hope Hicks permanently as the Communications Director.
Moreover an expert in strategic communications and political research,
Shah helped Trump’s presidential bid by highlighting contradictions in his
Democratic rival Hillary Clinton’s political positions and other issues like
her handling of her private email server, which turned into a campaign issue.
Why US Government separated 2000 Children from parents? Washington sources reported that US government has separated at least 2,000 children from parents at the Mexico border since implementing a policy that results in such family separations, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has confirmed. As per report from April 19 through May 31 of this year, 1,995 minors travelling with 1,940 adults who said they were the children’s guardians were separated due to the policy.
- Local residents received $1000 grant from Pollination Projects
- Sushma Swaraj revoked passports of NRIs
- ABC Studios apologies for showing Indian nationalists as terrorists
- Ramzan special Iftar Dinner hosted by Donald Trump
- Is there any affair between Priyanka Chopra & American Singer?
- Indian children monopolized in Spelling Bee championship
- Indian American CEO of IT Company found guilty of bribing
- Aisha Yaqoob defeated Wayne Slear in Georgia House of Representatives
- Trump nominated Diane Gujarati to Federal judgeship
- Rakshas Executive Director given Hope for Tomorrow Award at International Womens Houses
- Serious concerns about collection of biometric data for Aadhaar in India
- Priyanka Chopra's Quantico ends up with third season
- US security officials apologized Sikh Minister for asking him to remove his turban
- Dr. Sivananda Nyayapathi once again shown his caliber in producing a grand prize-winning portrait
- Kavita, first Indian woman to reach the international level in WWE, is no ordinary sportswoman