According to sources Overseas Indians tracking the Indian economy and the business environment here would have come across reports of slowing growth. However, when you factor in the global economic environment, it is not as bad as it seems.
Meanwhile the Mid-term and long-term potential of the Indian economy is bright. The country is buzzing with entrepreneurial activity. The process of deciding on policies has become more inclusive and forward-looking than it ever was. India is expected to grow at around 5% in the current fiscal, much more than several bigger economies.
a report by McKinsey Global Institute states that India is the eleventh most favored
destination in the world for multinational firms to set up headquarters. And,
according to the 2013 World Investment Report by the United Nations Conference
on Trade and Development, India is the third most attractive destination for
foreign direct investment, or FDI.
President Trump pushed for a merit based immigration system that admits skilled people According to sources op Republican lawmaker has moved amendments to a White House backed immigration bill to improve existing high skilled, merit based immigration laws, a proposal that could benefit technology professionals from countries like India.
- 101 year old athlete Mann Kaur walks the famous Sky Tower and creates record
- Florida fire shooting kills 17 students
- Neil Chatterjee appointed by Trump for FERC is highly skillful
- Trump condemns the crime in Portland
- PM Narendra Modi addresses NRI's at Muscat soon
- Indian American lawyer Kashyap Patel is the author of controversial Republican memo critical of the FBI
- Child trafficking is a common thing in Atlanta, USA
- NRI's lost bag in Metro Rail returned by CISF
- US Representative Nikki Haley condemned as highly offensive & disgusting rumors spread about her personal life
- Indian Origin British man identified by the US as the Islamic State executioner in Syria
- President Donald Trump imitated accent of Indian PM Modi in a private conversation about Afghanistan
- 65 Year said she was fired when she supported Trump
- Harinder Malhi and Indira Naidoo Harris
- Will Nikki Haley become Secretary for state in 2020 and President in 2024?
- Richest Man in History is Amazon CEO