According to sources Overseas Indians tracking the Indian economy and the business environment here would have come across reports of slowing growth. However, when you factor in the global economic environment, it is not as bad as it seems.
Meanwhile the Mid-term and long-term potential of the Indian economy is bright. The country is buzzing with entrepreneurial activity. The process of deciding on policies has become more inclusive and forward-looking than it ever was. India is expected to grow at around 5% in the current fiscal, much more than several bigger economies.
a report by McKinsey Global Institute states that India is the eleventh most favored
destination in the world for multinational firms to set up headquarters. And,
according to the 2013 World Investment Report by the United Nations Conference
on Trade and Development, India is the third most attractive destination for
foreign direct investment, or FDI.
Indian father shot while protecting son from robbers New York sources have stated that an Indian descent father was shot and injured while trying to protect his son from robbers who tried to force their way into his home here, according to media reports. Earlier on Sunday a man came to the home of Thakur Persaud in the Queens district of the city and when his 13 year old son answered the door he claimed to have a package for delivery.
- Miss World 2017 Crown by Indian Manushi Chhillar
- Number of Indian students studying in the US has doubled in the last decade
- Teenager cum Student killed in a Road accident
- Indian American Sikh elected New Jersey Town Mayor
- Manisha Singh won Senate approval to be Assistant Secretary of State
- Indian re-arrested following completion of ten year sentence
- Can this iPhone based Ultrasound Machine detect Cancer??
- H1B and L1 Visas issue taken up by IT Professionals
- Until we get proof, we are not going to label it is Sherin Matthews
- Driver leaves woman to die in the car which was on fire!
- Nisha Biswal will head USIBC
- This 3 year old girl found missing after Father's punishment
- NRIs, Foreign Nationals for Registration in Indian Companies
- Why this London based Economist has contrarian take on household finances??
- Top NRIs Sector can invest for best returns