According to sources in Mumbai, Tarun Ramadorai prefers to work out of his father's apartment in Malabar Hills. In Delhi, it's usually the offices of one of the many think tanks. Most of the time, though, he is in London, at the Imperial College Business School, where he works, teaches and researches financial economics.
For the son of former TCS CEO Subramanian Ramadorai, there was enough opportunity to strike it rich in the corporate world. However, Tarun, 42, preferred the world of economics and academia. Moreover among the suggestions made by the Ramadorai committee is a proposal to link all gold transactions by jewelers to PAN cards. While that is to deal with the illegal bit, he suggests that inflation-indexed bonds are another product that can help people invests in financial instruments instead of gold, as also the need to make unsecured credit easily available.
Meanwhile a howl of protests will surely follow the suggestion to link PAN
card. Ramadorai report also notes that the peculiarity of Indian household
finance is the near total absence of investments in pension products and Ramadorai
says the expectation is often that the next generation will take care of the
elderly as is the norm in the traditional Indian joint family structure.
H1-B Visa negatively affects Visa Holders in a massive way Atlanta sources reported that Under Trump’s administration, USCIS is planning to reverse the 2015 final rule that granted eligibility and work permits for spouses of high skilled (H1-B visa) workers. The ban is likely to push 100,000 people out of jobs and negatively affect the visa holders, their families and their employers.
- India deserves to play significant role in Russia World Cup
- Kansas City student from Telangana shot dead
- Indian-American interviewed by US President for SC nomination
- Indian-American Raj Shah appointed by Donald Trump in appointment of SC Justice
- CEO for DNC, an Indian-American appointed
- Aruna Miller lost to multimillionaire David Trone in Democratic primary in States 6th District
- Nikki Haley visits India to advance relationship between two countries
- Nikki Haley slammed US President for forcing Citizens into deprivation
- Jury conviction murder with death of a student
- 52 Indians detained under Trump's Zero Tolerance Policy
- Why US Government separated 2000 Children from parents?
- Local residents received $1000 grant from Pollination Projects
- Sushma Swaraj revoked passports of NRIs
- ABC Studios apologies for showing Indian nationalists as terrorists
- Ramzan special Iftar Dinner hosted by Donald Trump