According to sources India is among the fastest growing economies in the world, slated for tremendous growth over the coming decades with plenty of business opportunities. Foreign investment into India is at an all-time high and is pegged to grow even higher with regulatory reforms and an investor friendly climate. In this context, we look at the process and procedure for a NRI or Foreign National or Foreign Company to invest or start, manage and grow a business in India.
Meanwhile the procedure for Incorporation of a Company with Foreign National or Foreign Entities or NRIs is similar to that of an incorporation of a private limited company with Indian Directors and Indian Shareholders. Notarization of foreign identity proof, address proof and other documents of foreign origin is one of the additional steps to be complied with while incorporating a company with NRIs or Foreign Entities.
India is a great destination for starting a new business. With a market of over
1.2 billion people and a roaring economy, India presents numerous business
opportunities for persons and businesses of all size and vision. India is also
progressing quickly to make the process for incorporation of a company easy and
Aisha Yaqoob defeated Wayne Slear in Georgia House of Representatives Atlanta sources reported that Aisha Yaqoob, a woman of color, Muslim, activist and the daughter of Pakistani immigrants, defeated Wayne Slear (71.16% to 28.84%) in the Georgia House of Representatives District 97 Democratic primary election on Tuesday. She will face Republican Bonnie Rich in November.
- Trump nominated Diane Gujarati to Federal judgeship
- Rakshas Executive Director given Hope for Tomorrow Award at International Womens Houses
- Serious concerns about collection of biometric data for Aadhaar in India
- Priyanka Chopra's Quantico ends up with third season
- US security officials apologized Sikh Minister for asking him to remove his turban
- PM Modi in 9th position in US Magazine Forbes 2018 List
- Dr. Sivananda Nyayapathi once again shown his caliber in producing a grand prize-winning portrait
- Kavita, first Indian woman to reach the international level in WWE, is no ordinary sportswoman
- Astronaut Kalpana Chawla inspires Girls of the world
- Padma Shri winner and Physician acquired TV Channel
- Indian American Doctor indicted in Health Insurance Claims
- Democrat Indian-American doctor lost a by-election to Congress in Arizona
- India topped as highest recipient of remittances globally in 2017 with $69 billion
- Brown University First year student wins Jeopardy College Championship
- Pakistan Starlet accused of sexual harassment with her co-star