Washington sources have stated that officials said a three year old India born girl has gone missing in the US state of Texas after her father told her to stand outside their home in the middle of the night as punishment for not drinking her milk. Meanwhile Sherin Mathews was last seen by her father Wesley outside the family’s backyard in the 900 block of Sunningdale, the Richardson Police Department wrote on Facebook.
According to sources the girl went missing around 3 a.m. after her father told her to stand by a tree near an alley outside their home in Dallas as punishment for not finishing her milk, Sgt. Kevin Perlich told Chron.com on Monday morning. Meanwhile when Wesley Mathews went to check on his daughter roughly 15 minutes later, she was gone. Mathews called the police to report about his missing daughter five hours later.
Furthermore Perlich said that his response was “concerning”, adding, “that
does not seem like a normal response that one would do if you have a missing
child”. He was arrested on a charge of abandoning or endangering a child on
Saturday and was released on bond on Sunday. She was last seen wearing a pink
top, black pyjama bottoms and pink flip flops. The Matthews family adopted the
girl from an orphanage in India two years ago.
52 Indians detained under Trump's Zero Tolerance Policy Atlanta sources reported that the Asia Pacific American Network of Oregon said fifty-two Indians are among those held at a federal prison in Oregan under the Trump administration’s ”zero-tolerance” policy against illegal immigration. Meanwhile over the last month, 123 immigrants seeking asylum have been detained and transferred to Oregon’s Sheridan federal prison in Yamhill County.
- Why US Government separated 2000 Children from parents?
- Local residents received $1000 grant from Pollination Projects
- Sushma Swaraj revoked passports of NRIs
- ABC Studios apologies for showing Indian nationalists as terrorists
- Ramzan special Iftar Dinner hosted by Donald Trump
- Is there any affair between Priyanka Chopra & American Singer?
- Indian children monopolized in Spelling Bee championship
- Indian American CEO of IT Company found guilty of bribing
- Aisha Yaqoob defeated Wayne Slear in Georgia House of Representatives
- Trump nominated Diane Gujarati to Federal judgeship
- Rakshas Executive Director given Hope for Tomorrow Award at International Womens Houses
- Serious concerns about collection of biometric data for Aadhaar in India
- Priyanka Chopra's Quantico ends up with third season
- US security officials apologized Sikh Minister for asking him to remove his turban
- Dr. Sivananda Nyayapathi once again shown his caliber in producing a grand prize-winning portrait