Prime Minister Narendra Modi will hold bussiness talks with US President Donald Trump in Washington on June 26, the Indian foreign ministry said on Monday, the first meeting between the leaders.Ties between the two big democracies grew rapidly in a healthy way under the Obama administration which saw India as a partner to balance China’s growing weight in Asia.
Trump now focusses on building ties with China, seeing it as key to tackling regional problems such as North Korea’s nuclear programme.The Indian ministry said Modi’s talks with Trump would lay the ground for a further expansion in ties, allaying some of the anxiety that had crept in about a drift in relations.
“Their discussions will provide a new direction for deeper bilateral engagement on issues of mutual interest and consolidation of multi-dimensional strategic partnership between India and the US,” the ministry said in a statement.
Trump has made a personal phone call to Modi to congratulate on his victory in the head turn win in the four states.So Trump must be impressed with our Honourable Prime Minister their meet is expected to be very beneficial regarding the H1 B visa issues.
South Korea says visit of North Korea's General builds North-South relations According to sources Gen Kim was the North's intelligence chief, and is believed to have plotted several attacks on South Korea. Meanwhile the North Korea's attendance at the Winter Olympics is seen as a thaw in tense relations between the two Koreas. Further there are concerns Pyongyang has been using the event simply to improve its international image.
- Wipro's next project on a 40 acre land in Telangana
- Aircel isn't closed yet, don't believe rumors!!
- A land of controversies and scandals: Is North Korea a danger zone?
- Your Privacy is in danger, as your love could end in porn sites!!
- Want to Join with Kamal? Visit this website and become a Member
- Kamal explains meaning for his party symbol
- 24 year girl asked to leave an Emirates flight complaining about period pain to her boyfriend
- Nasa existing suits have diapers called maximum absorbency garments
- Donald Trump: 20% of school's teachers be trained to carry concealed weapons
- Astronomers detected black holes ever discovered in the universe
- Preity Zinta filed a case of molestation against Ness Wadia
- Twitter announced new set of guidelines from posting mass tweets
- PyeongChang Winter Olympics slated between February 9-25
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated UP Investors Summit 2018
- CBI sealed residential premise & office of Rotomac directors in New Delhi