Sources from Washington have stated that wedding day is one of most auspicious days for any couple. Wouldn't the joy get manifold when the couple receives a congratulatory message from none other than the former President of US?
According to sources, Barack Obama, the former US President, continues to respond technically speaking, his office to the wedding invitations that he receives from strangers, even after he's left the White House. Although its only a form letter, it’s essentially an acknowledgement from the former President, from the couples' point of view.
Sources have stated that of late, netizens are
sharing the letters they have received from the Office of Obama to say
congratulations on their weddings. And, it turned out Obama's office responded
to invitations throughout his eight years in office, and it continues to do so
even though he no longer has the White House letterhead.
South Korea says visit of North Korea's General builds North-South relations According to sources Gen Kim was the North's intelligence chief, and is believed to have plotted several attacks on South Korea. Meanwhile the North Korea's attendance at the Winter Olympics is seen as a thaw in tense relations between the two Koreas. Further there are concerns Pyongyang has been using the event simply to improve its international image.
- Wipro's next project on a 40 acre land in Telangana
- Aircel isn't closed yet, don't believe rumors!!
- A land of controversies and scandals: Is North Korea a danger zone?
- Your Privacy is in danger, as your love could end in porn sites!!
- Want to Join with Kamal? Visit this website and become a Member
- Kamal explains meaning for his party symbol
- 24 year girl asked to leave an Emirates flight complaining about period pain to her boyfriend
- Nasa existing suits have diapers called maximum absorbency garments
- Donald Trump: 20% of school's teachers be trained to carry concealed weapons
- Astronomers detected black holes ever discovered in the universe
- Preity Zinta filed a case of molestation against Ness Wadia
- Twitter announced new set of guidelines from posting mass tweets
- PyeongChang Winter Olympics slated between February 9-25
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated UP Investors Summit 2018
- CBI sealed residential premise & office of Rotomac directors in New Delhi