Sources from Washington have stated that wedding day is one of most auspicious days for any couple. Wouldn't the joy get manifold when the couple receives a congratulatory message from none other than the former President of US?
According to sources, Barack Obama, the former US President, continues to respond technically speaking, his office to the wedding invitations that he receives from strangers, even after he's left the White House. Although its only a form letter, it’s essentially an acknowledgement from the former President, from the couples' point of view.
Sources have stated that of late, netizens are
sharing the letters they have received from the Office of Obama to say
congratulations on their weddings. And, it turned out Obama's office responded
to invitations throughout his eight years in office, and it continues to do so
even though he no longer has the White House letterhead.
Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport Hyderabad sources have reported that Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA), Hyderabad has become the first airport in the country to commence installing waste recycling machines as a pilot project. Currently the machines have been installed to crush plastic PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles, steel/aluminium cans and plastic bags in an eco-friendly way, said GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd. (GHIAL), which operates the airport.
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Hyderabad Park Hotel Owner has been accused for Cheating
- You can turn Agriculture into a profitable business says Microsoft Founder Bill Gates
- Hyderabad Air Hostess Harassed - Sexual Abuser falls on feet and apologizes - Watch Video
- Ivanka Trump's Hyderabad Schedule kept secret due to security reasons
- Andhra inspector caught with illegal assets more than 100 crores! SHOCKING Photos inside
- Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose!
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?