Chennai sources have stated that the fans of Tamil superstar Rajinikanth are expected to gather in Tiruchy today for public meeting that is being seen as a trial balloon for his political plunge. While the meeting is ostensibly about raising awareness on prohibition and is said to have the star's approval, fans say they will demand that Rajinikanth join politics soonest.
Tamilaruvimanian, the Gandhian who's organizing the event said "He will explain Rajini's brand of politics and his agenda and take back fans' expectations to Rajini," Rajinikanth, he said, is clear about his focus.
"He wants to bring about inter-linking of rivers in south India, transparent good governance and a corruption-free state" said Mr. Manian. Currently the buzz about Rajinikanth's foray into politics rose over the last two years as the BJP made overtures and the star met a few leaders including BJP's Poonam Mahajan. Party chief Amit Shah has said Rajinikanth was welcome to join the party. There were even expectations that he would launch his own party.
Study reveals Treated poultry excrement could replace approximately 10% of coal used in electricity generation New York sources have stated that treated excrement from chickens, turkeys, and other poultry, when converted to combustible solid biomass fuel, could replace coal as a renewable energy source. According to a study, published in the journal Applied Energy
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- Income Tax is going to keep an eye on you, if you are going to buy a property for more than 30 Lakh Rupees
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag