Nineteen MLAs BACKING CM Edapadi Palanisamy took a twist.Now all of them back AIADMK Deputy General Secretary TTV Dhinakaran .They all met Governor Vidyasagar Rao on Tuesday and informed him personally of their decision to withdraw regarding the backing of the Chief Minister Edappadi Palaniswami.
The nineteen MLS’s were led by Perambur MLA Vetrivel.All the 19 MLAs reached at Raj Bhavan at 10 am and submitted their own petitions to the Governor respectively. Each petition pinpoints the CM of corruption misuse of power,so to go against it they withdraw support to him. This hottest political twist in the AIADMK saga comes a day after the merger happened yesterday.
MLA Vetrivel meanwhile, pointed out that the current merged government has been formed with leaders who first voted against the same government six months back. "We will reveal our way tomorrow at 10 am. Only the General Secretary has all the power to appoint or remove any member,MLA," he emphasized.
Nara Lokesh should learn to be smart from his family members Accordingly Lokesh's response over Nandi Awards controversy might have been done with a good intention and to put a full stop to the ongoing row. But in run up to it, Lokesh has committed a big, irrevocable mistake by making comments that have not hurt a few but almost all from the Telugu film fraternity that is based out of Hyderabad.
- Why Chandrababu lauded Congress CM Kiran?
- Chandrababu Naidu is one leader who is completely morally bankrupt
- Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation?
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Hyderabad Park Hotel Owner has been accused for Cheating
- You can turn Agriculture into a profitable business says Microsoft Founder Bill Gates