Nineteen MLAs BACKING CM Edapadi Palanisamy took a twist.Now all of them back AIADMK Deputy General Secretary TTV Dhinakaran .They all met Governor Vidyasagar Rao on Tuesday and informed him personally of their decision to withdraw regarding the backing of the Chief Minister Edappadi Palaniswami.
The nineteen MLS’s were led by Perambur MLA Vetrivel.All the 19 MLAs reached at Raj Bhavan at 10 am and submitted their own petitions to the Governor respectively. Each petition pinpoints the CM of corruption misuse of power,so to go against it they withdraw support to him. This hottest political twist in the AIADMK saga comes a day after the merger happened yesterday.
MLA Vetrivel meanwhile, pointed out that the current merged government has been formed with leaders who first voted against the same government six months back. "We will reveal our way tomorrow at 10 am. Only the General Secretary has all the power to appoint or remove any member,MLA," he emphasized.
Will Congress defeat PM Narendra Modi by 2019 elections? New Delhi sources added that to defeat Narendra Modi in the next general Lok Sabha elections, Opposition Congress is said to be mulling over to do a big sacrifice the grand old party is contemplating to contest in relatively less number of seats to accommodate its allies. Meanwhile the move is to attract as many as Opposition parties for a grand alliance to take on Modi led NDA.
- Do you want to know the fittest Hollywood Actresses?
- UK welcomes Indian students to their world leading educational institutions
- Fittest Hollywood Actors made easy through Yoga
- NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine called Whitson an inspiration
- Fuego Volcano faced biggest eruption in recent years
- HD Kumaraswamy instructed officials to release 20,000 cusecs from Kabini dam to Tamilnadu
- Arvind Kejriwal waging war with PM, receiving support from All
- Will Vizag Railway Zone be approved by Central Government?