Nineteen MLAs BACKING CM Edapadi Palanisamy took a twist.Now all of them back AIADMK Deputy General Secretary TTV Dhinakaran .They all met Governor Vidyasagar Rao on Tuesday and informed him personally of their decision to withdraw regarding the backing of the Chief Minister Edappadi Palaniswami.
The nineteen MLS’s were led by Perambur MLA Vetrivel.All the 19 MLAs reached at Raj Bhavan at 10 am and submitted their own petitions to the Governor respectively. Each petition pinpoints the CM of corruption misuse of power,so to go against it they withdraw support to him. This hottest political twist in the AIADMK saga comes a day after the merger happened yesterday.
MLA Vetrivel meanwhile, pointed out that the current merged government has been formed with leaders who first voted against the same government six months back. "We will reveal our way tomorrow at 10 am. Only the General Secretary has all the power to appoint or remove any member,MLA," he emphasized.
Strong earthquake shook large swathe of southern & central Mexico According to sources from Mexicos National Seismological Service and as per report the US Geological Survey triggering the quake alarm system in Mexico City and causing buildings to sway and there were no immediate reports of damage or injuries from the quake, which measured 7.2 in magnitude.
- 4 Immigration Reform proposals rejected by US Senate
- Rs. 11,400 Cr. Scamster Nirav Modi has connection with Bollywood Celebrities
- Will Trump's assurance provide safety after Florida shooting incident?
- Odedra pleaded guilty to one offence of attempting to possess an indecent image
- Priyanka Chopra to cut ties with Modi!
- Indian teacher arrested for obscene recordings!
- Google comes to protect photos!!
- TN LPG Tanker Lorry Owners strike been affected on a daily basis
- Cryptocurrency mining is attacking more mobile users
- Adult toys worth 79 lakhs seized in Chennai!!
- Amazon joins rank of biggies by manufacturing its own chipsets for its Alexa
- United States McDonald's is removing cheeseburgers from its Happy Meal menu for Children's issue
- Renowned Hollywood couple Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux splits
- Cong said a whistleblower alerted govt regarding Nirav Modi but PM, Jaitley ignored tip
- Trump & Modi's India-US tie is strong