Kochi sources have stated that Kerala superstar Dileep, arrested in connection with the kidnapping and sexual assault of an actress will continue to be in a Kochi jail after the High Court denied bail to the actor for the second time on the basis of evidence provided by the prosecution in a sealed envelope.
Previously last month the Court added that while rejecting his bail, the court had said that as the investigation was underway and if granted bail, the actor could tamper with evidence or influence witnesses. The crimes alleged against the actor have shocked the conscience of the public.
According to sources the 48 year old actor was arrested on July 10 after many rounds of questioning and charged with rape, criminal conspiracy, wrongful confinement after the actress was forcefully restrained in her vehicle, driven around and sexually assaulted in Kochi. The actor had allegedly demanded the assault to be recorded on a mobile phone and sent along with nude photographs of the actress. Furthermore Dileep has denied all allegations and has alleged a conspiracy against him.
Why Chandrababu lauded Congress CM Kiran? Sources have added that while Jagan Mohan Reddy had quit Congress for not making him the Chief Minister, the former CM Kiran Kumar Reddy had quit Congress when the party took a decision in favor of the new statehood for Telangana against his wish where Kiran Reddy had resigned to his CM chair and took a firm stand in favor of people
- Chandrababu Naidu is one leader who is completely morally bankrupt
- Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation?
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Hyderabad Park Hotel Owner has been accused for Cheating
- You can turn Agriculture into a profitable business says Microsoft Founder Bill Gates
- Hyderabad Air Hostess Harassed - Sexual Abuser falls on feet and apologizes - Watch Video