After this defeat in Nandyal the person next target to Jagan is Prashant Kishore,the political strategist.Many speculations arise questioning if he misguided Jagan wantedly or if his ideas didn’t work out with the Telugu people.But PK has clarified the air.
There were rumours quick spread in the media circles that YSR Congress party president Y S Jaganmohan n Reddy is so dissatisfied over the wrong guidance of PK. Prashant is learnt to have clarified that their main focus was to win in 2019 elections and his main focus is not Nandyal and that he had roped in his guidance team in the Nandyal elections just to back Jagan.
Now a new speculation as arised that is PK has played a double game favouring TDP.Whatever it might be Nandyal victory has proved.No words needed
Strong earthquake shook large swathe of southern & central Mexico According to sources from Mexicos National Seismological Service and as per report the US Geological Survey triggering the quake alarm system in Mexico City and causing buildings to sway and there were no immediate reports of damage or injuries from the quake, which measured 7.2 in magnitude.
- 4 Immigration Reform proposals rejected by US Senate
- Rs. 11,400 Cr. Scamster Nirav Modi has connection with Bollywood Celebrities
- Will Trump's assurance provide safety after Florida shooting incident?
- Odedra pleaded guilty to one offence of attempting to possess an indecent image
- Priyanka Chopra to cut ties with Modi!
- Indian teacher arrested for obscene recordings!
- Google comes to protect photos!!
- TN LPG Tanker Lorry Owners strike been affected on a daily basis
- Cryptocurrency mining is attacking more mobile users
- Adult toys worth 79 lakhs seized in Chennai!!
- Amazon joins rank of biggies by manufacturing its own chipsets for its Alexa
- United States McDonald's is removing cheeseburgers from its Happy Meal menu for Children's issue
- Renowned Hollywood couple Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux splits
- Cong said a whistleblower alerted govt regarding Nirav Modi but PM, Jaitley ignored tip
- Trump & Modi's India-US tie is strong