This is a thought-provoking picture. This picture was taken in the Harbin Provincial Hospital. A cancer patient carrying a bag full of money asked the doctor to save her life and she has plenty of money to pay him. But the doctor said he cannot do anything as her cancer is in the final stage.
She was so angry and frustrated that she threw the money across the hospital's entire corridor. Shouting "what`s the use of having the money" "what is the use of having the money." "Money cannot buy health, money cannot buy time, money cannot buy life." It makes great sense to maintain good health while we are healthy.
Study reveals Treated poultry excrement could replace approximately 10% of coal used in electricity generation New York sources have stated that treated excrement from chickens, turkeys, and other poultry, when converted to combustible solid biomass fuel, could replace coal as a renewable energy source. According to a study, published in the journal Applied Energy
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- Income Tax is going to keep an eye on you, if you are going to buy a property for more than 30 Lakh Rupees
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag