This is a thought-provoking picture. This picture was taken in the Harbin Provincial Hospital. A cancer patient carrying a bag full of money asked the doctor to save her life and she has plenty of money to pay him. But the doctor said he cannot do anything as her cancer is in the final stage.
She was so angry and frustrated that she threw the money across the hospital's entire corridor. Shouting "what`s the use of having the money" "what is the use of having the money." "Money cannot buy health, money cannot buy time, money cannot buy life." It makes great sense to maintain good health while we are healthy.
Is Rahul Gandhi a Bachelor or Married Man? Hyderabad sources stated that Congress president Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday said that he is married to his party when asked about his plan to get married. Meanwhile during an hour long interaction with media in Hyderabad on Tuesday, Rahul also said that defeating Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2019 Lok Sabha election is his party’s objective.
- Pawan fallen prey of the Hunger of Power
- TN Temple authorities asked to issue warnings on their official websites cautioning devotees
- AIADMK party hits back at Rajinikanth
- Thiruvananthapuram techno park surrounded by Floods of water
- KSRTC services between Karnataka & Kerala via Salem remain unaffected
- BJP's Rafale deal explanation, and Congress turn!
- Facebook makes it more difficult to run Fake or Compromised Accounts
- Has Rahul Gandhi married Congress Party?
- Ease of living index based on four parameters
- Indian rupee fell to a record low of 70 against US dollar
- Weather forecast for Telangana in next two days
- Why Tamilnadu CM & his Cabinet didn't attend Karunanidhi s burial?
- BMW starts "technical campaign" in Europe to check problems in other market
- Actor Parthiban gives a shocker!
- Heavy rains all over Tamilnadu!