Just now the whole Nation fumed against the self—proclaimed God Man Gurmeet Ram Rahim as he raped his devotees and also murdered a journalist who reported against him. He was thrown behind the bars for 20 years.
Now, before this issue settles down, another fake priest was spotted in the highways kissing his bhakt forcibly. The photos are going viral across the Social media and what's worse is so far, not even one complaint has been lodged against him. Most of them claimed that they never knew such a priest in surrounding areas.
As a legal case was not filed, the cops also never took any action against this disgusting issue. It's people who should be aware of these fake priests who clearly blind fold everyone under the name of devotion and spirituality.
Indian Sikh man's turban ripped by white man outside UK Parliament According to report from London according to a media report, Ravneet Singh, 37, who is from Punjab, was waiting to enter the Portcullis House, part of the British Parliamentary Estate, to meet Sikh Labor MP Tanmanjeet Singh Dhesi when the assault took place. Meanwhile Singh said he was waiting in the queue when the man, who was shouting "Muslim go back", approached him and tried to remove his turban, a religious headgear.
- India moves to cancel Nirav Modi's passport
- South Korea says visit of North Korea's General builds North-South relations
- Wipro's next project on a 40 acre land in Telangana
- Aircel isn't closed yet, don't believe rumors!!
- A land of controversies and scandals: Is North Korea a danger zone?
- Your Privacy is in danger, as your love could end in porn sites!!
- Want to Join with Kamal? Visit this website and become a Member
- Kamal explains meaning for his party symbol
- 24 year girl asked to leave an Emirates flight complaining about period pain to her boyfriend
- Nasa existing suits have diapers called maximum absorbency garments
- Donald Trump: 20% of school's teachers be trained to carry concealed weapons
- Astronomers detected black holes ever discovered in the universe
- Preity Zinta filed a case of molestation against Ness Wadia
- Twitter announced new set of guidelines from posting mass tweets
- PyeongChang Winter Olympics slated between February 9-25