The saffron BJP party exerts its full pressure to grip its foot in the southern parts of India.Congratulating Nadyal win by out honourable Modi hinted that they would join hands with TDP.But now efforts are taken to establish and preparations are started well in advance.
Though it cannot be called as an election campaign, the BJP leadership is preparing a calendar of active programmes to reach out wide to the maximum number of people.
The first active program will be kicked off from September 17, the day on which the then Hyderabad State and Indian Union was merged.BJP wants to marks it significance observe it as Hyderabad Liberation Day.Then a yatra is planned after paying tributes to Telangana martyrs at Gunpark here on September 1.Subsequently, the BJP heads is planning to come out with a big list of programmes till the elections.
Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport Hyderabad sources have reported that Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA), Hyderabad has become the first airport in the country to commence installing waste recycling machines as a pilot project. Currently the machines have been installed to crush plastic PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles, steel/aluminium cans and plastic bags in an eco-friendly way, said GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd. (GHIAL), which operates the airport.
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Hyderabad Park Hotel Owner has been accused for Cheating
- You can turn Agriculture into a profitable business says Microsoft Founder Bill Gates
- Hyderabad Air Hostess Harassed - Sexual Abuser falls on feet and apologizes - Watch Video
- Ivanka Trump's Hyderabad Schedule kept secret due to security reasons
- Andhra inspector caught with illegal assets more than 100 crores! SHOCKING Photos inside
- Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose!
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?