The saffron BJP party exerts its full pressure to grip its foot in the southern parts of India.Congratulating Nadyal win by out honourable Modi hinted that they would join hands with TDP.But now efforts are taken to establish and preparations are started well in advance.
Though it cannot be called as an election campaign, the BJP leadership is preparing a calendar of active programmes to reach out wide to the maximum number of people.
The first active program will be kicked off from September 17, the day on which the then Hyderabad State and Indian Union was merged.BJP wants to marks it significance observe it as Hyderabad Liberation Day.Then a yatra is planned after paying tributes to Telangana martyrs at Gunpark here on September 1.Subsequently, the BJP heads is planning to come out with a big list of programmes till the elections.
Good news awaits Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Prince William & Kate Middleton According to sources presently pregnant Kate is expecting in April and what makes the news all the more special is that the royal couple is expecting twin baby girls. Meanwhile according to Life & Style magazine also divulged that Kate is very much excited about the new arrivals and has shared sonogram to her close friends and family.
- What caused stroke at that happy hour while Sridevi was at the wedding?
- Apple Co founder said he doesn't like Trump treating people
- PM Narendra Modi mourns for the sudden demise of actress Sridevi
- Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?