Madurai sources have stated that a 19 year old college student from Thirumangalam Vignesh committed suicide by hanging himself on Wednesday. Vignesh was a second year student at Mannar College in Madurai. He was found hanging around 4:15 pm. Meanwhile the police had confirmed the image of a whale carved on Vignesh's left forearm with a blade and the words "Blue Whale" were written beneath it.
Sources have stated that a note was also recovered from the spot which said, "Blue Whale- This is not a game but danger. Once you enter, you can never exit". Meanwhile Vignesh's friends told the police that they saw him attempting the Blue Whale Challenge on his phone. Since there are no applications or website for the challenge, friends would have meant they saw Vignesh using his phone more than usual because the challenge involves conversing with a curator over messages, or sometimes, calls.
Furthermore Tamilnadu Police had recently released circular asking parents
to keep an eye for children attempting the Blue Whale Challenge on the computer
or their phones and to monitor their behavior.
When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end? According to sources Polavaram project was initiated by the then Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, the late Dr. YS Rajashekhar Reddy, who envisaged the project as a prestigious one for the state. Dr. YSR also held all party consultations on the dam and reached out to all the stake-holders on the same.
- Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose!
- Income Tax is going to keep an eye on you, if you are going to buy a property for more than 30 Lakh Rupees
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag