YS Rajasekhar Reddy is the definitely the undisputed leader in the history of the joint Andhra Pradesh Congress Party, before the divide. He is recognized as the party's rock Diamond and Dynamite. Be it his unique style of work or the clear directions he took in the political side , after the great NTR, the Telugu people were highly influenced by YSR.
With his powerful skills, he became the chief minister of the second time. He grew up in the political arena as the undisputed man. He also has a striking style when it comes to his speeches. His political career ranges from different points edging up to assembly, from parliament to parliament, to the assembly again.
He has definitely proved to be one step ahead of contemporary politicians. During the period of his tenure he acted as a powerful active Chief Minister, he has taken daring brave moves and important decisions which caused a lot of controversies.The political diamond who marked would definitely be Rajasekhar Reddy.
Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together? Sources have made a statement that at a time when a full scale Nandamuri-Konidela fan war is on over Nandi awards, the daughters' in laws of both families came together for a cause. Nandamuri Balakrishna's daughter and Chief Minister Chandrababu's 'kodalu' Nara Brahmani and Chiranjeevi's daughter in law Upasana Kamineni jointly promoted blood donation. The bonhomie and joie de vivre among the two young ladies was seen to be believed.
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- Income Tax is going to keep an eye on you, if you are going to buy a property for more than 30 Lakh Rupees
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government