The Weather forecast department has announced that Heavy thunderstorms and rainfall will take over in Chennai and Pondicherry within next 24 hours. With respect to Pooja Holidays and Gandhi Jayanti, most of them were on leave and returned back to their native places.
As they would be returning back, the traffic is expected to be high. At the same time, with the weather conditions deteriorating, the meteorological department has warned the residents of Chennai to get ready for some heavy showers.
As per reports, the rainfall is drizzling steadily for past two days and most of the roads are stagnant with water and potholes. The inmates of Chennai are asked to take precautionary measures and advised to stay indoors. This rainfall will happen for next 48 hours.
Indian Sikh man's turban ripped by white man outside UK Parliament According to report from London according to a media report, Ravneet Singh, 37, who is from Punjab, was waiting to enter the Portcullis House, part of the British Parliamentary Estate, to meet Sikh Labor MP Tanmanjeet Singh Dhesi when the assault took place. Meanwhile Singh said he was waiting in the queue when the man, who was shouting "Muslim go back", approached him and tried to remove his turban, a religious headgear.
- India moves to cancel Nirav Modi's passport
- South Korea says visit of North Korea's General builds North-South relations
- Wipro's next project on a 40 acre land in Telangana
- Aircel isn't closed yet, don't believe rumors!!
- A land of controversies and scandals: Is North Korea a danger zone?
- Your Privacy is in danger, as your love could end in porn sites!!
- Want to Join with Kamal? Visit this website and become a Member
- Kamal explains meaning for his party symbol
- 24 year girl asked to leave an Emirates flight complaining about period pain to her boyfriend
- Nasa existing suits have diapers called maximum absorbency garments
- Donald Trump: 20% of school's teachers be trained to carry concealed weapons
- Astronomers detected black holes ever discovered in the universe
- Preity Zinta filed a case of molestation against Ness Wadia
- Twitter announced new set of guidelines from posting mass tweets
- PyeongChang Winter Olympics slated between February 9-25