The Whole World is in a state of shock due to the mass shooting which happened in Las Vegas. Now, a shocking report has been revealed as a young woman has warned the crowd that everyone is going to die before 45 minutes of the shooting.
One of the victims in the shooting has revealed this. The woman who warned about the shoot walked out of the concert midway and she went to her Hotel room. Now, cops are investigating about that mystery woman. Police are investigating whether she is related to the shooter.
Meanwhile, the death toll rises to 59 and more than 500 are injured so bad. At the same time, most of them have demanded US President Donald Trump to tighten the screws on the Gun Laws as it is legal to carry loaded weapons in Las Vegas!
Las Vegas concert goer says a woman told her and group of friends, “you’re all going to die tonight,” 45 minutes before shooting. pic.twitter.com/EHFpNRHKvu— Josh Caplan (@joshdcaplan) October 2, 2017
Nara Lokesh should learn to be smart from his family members Accordingly Lokesh's response over Nandi Awards controversy might have been done with a good intention and to put a full stop to the ongoing row. But in run up to it, Lokesh has committed a big, irrevocable mistake by making comments that have not hurt a few but almost all from the Telugu film fraternity that is based out of Hyderabad.
- Why Chandrababu lauded Congress CM Kiran?
- Chandrababu Naidu is one leader who is completely morally bankrupt
- Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation?
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Hyderabad Park Hotel Owner has been accused for Cheating
- You can turn Agriculture into a profitable business says Microsoft Founder Bill Gates