Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya was arrested for the second time this year with respect to Money Laundering allegations. Earlier, when Mallya was arrested in April he was out on bail very soon. Vijay Mallya who is staying in London for more than a year is accused of defaulting on loans worth Thousands of Crores in India.
He left India on March 2nd and Banks are trying to recover more than 9000 Crores loaned to him. India even made an extradition request to Britain to send back him to face the music. But he is in London on a Permanent residence.
He also faced at least a dozen arrest warrants. Even though Vijay Mallya is spotted in Public he refused to appear before courts and investigators in India. He even defended himself on Twitter dismissing the charges against him.
Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport Hyderabad sources have reported that Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA), Hyderabad has become the first airport in the country to commence installing waste recycling machines as a pilot project. Currently the machines have been installed to crush plastic PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles, steel/aluminium cans and plastic bags in an eco-friendly way, said GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd. (GHIAL), which operates the airport.
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Hyderabad Park Hotel Owner has been accused for Cheating
- You can turn Agriculture into a profitable business says Microsoft Founder Bill Gates
- Hyderabad Air Hostess Harassed - Sexual Abuser falls on feet and apologizes - Watch Video
- Ivanka Trump's Hyderabad Schedule kept secret due to security reasons
- Andhra inspector caught with illegal assets more than 100 crores! SHOCKING Photos inside
- Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose!
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?