Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya was arrested for the second time this year with respect to Money Laundering allegations. Earlier, when Mallya was arrested in April he was out on bail very soon. Vijay Mallya who is staying in London for more than a year is accused of defaulting on loans worth Thousands of Crores in India.
He left India on March 2nd and Banks are trying to recover more than 9000 Crores loaned to him. India even made an extradition request to Britain to send back him to face the music. But he is in London on a Permanent residence.
He also faced at least a dozen arrest warrants. Even though Vijay Mallya is spotted in Public he refused to appear before courts and investigators in India. He even defended himself on Twitter dismissing the charges against him.
Good news awaits Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Prince William & Kate Middleton According to sources presently pregnant Kate is expecting in April and what makes the news all the more special is that the royal couple is expecting twin baby girls. Meanwhile according to Life & Style magazine also divulged that Kate is very much excited about the new arrivals and has shared sonogram to her close friends and family.
- What caused stroke at that happy hour while Sridevi was at the wedding?
- Apple Co founder said he doesn't like Trump treating people
- PM Narendra Modi mourns for the sudden demise of actress Sridevi
- Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?