We earlier reported that Actor Jai was caught red-handed in a drunk and drive case. He drove his Audi car and crashed into a divider in Adayar. However, he got bail and walked away. But, Saidapet Metropolitan Court Magistrate ordered the police to produce him to the court as he never appeared for two days of the hearing.
When police reached Jai's home, they found out that he was not present and for now he is 'On the run'. As police reported the same, the court has issued a non-bailable warrant. He was booked under IPC sections 279 (rash driving or riding on a public way), 185 (driving by a drunken person or by a person under the influence of drugs) of The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
This is not the first time Jai has been caught drunk driving. He was caught last year by the Chennai police too. Traffic police are suggesting the court to cancel his license. However, a call has not been taken so far by the court.
Hyderabad Park Hotel Owner has been accused for Cheating Mir Nasir Ali Khan, owner of Park hotel and Banyan tree resorts in Hyderabad, has been accused of death threats to his uncle Junaid Adil. Junaid, who lives in US, addressed the media where he revealed that his nephews, Nasir and his brother Husain Ali Khan
- You can turn Agriculture into a profitable business says Microsoft Founder Bill Gates
- Hyderabad Air Hostess Harassed - Sexual Abuser falls on feet and apologizes - Watch Video
- Ivanka Trump's Hyderabad Schedule kept secret due to security reasons
- Andhra inspector caught with illegal assets more than 100 crores! SHOCKING Photos inside
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- Income Tax is going to keep an eye on you, if you are going to buy a property for more than 30 Lakh Rupees
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?