We earlier reported that Actor Jai was caught red-handed in a drunk and drive case. He drove his Audi car and crashed into a divider in Adayar. However, he got bail and walked away. But, Saidapet Metropolitan Court Magistrate ordered the police to produce him to the court as he never appeared for two days of the hearing.
When police reached Jai's home, they found out that he was not present and for now he is 'On the run'. As police reported the same, the court has issued a non-bailable warrant. He was booked under IPC sections 279 (rash driving or riding on a public way), 185 (driving by a drunken person or by a person under the influence of drugs) of The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
This is not the first time Jai has been caught drunk driving. He was caught last year by the Chennai police too. Traffic police are suggesting the court to cancel his license. However, a call has not been taken so far by the court.
Sri Reddy explained what happened insight her Bedroom According to sources Telugu actress Sri Reddy who staged a semi-nude protest against casting couch is now grabbing the headlines for her war of words against Tollywood Natural Star Nani. Further she alleged that she had been excluded from Bigg Boss 2 because of Nani. Meanwhile she also threatened to ruin the actor's married life by revealing some unknown facts about Nani.
- Will Ganta Srinivasa Rao lose in Bheemili constituency in 2019 polls?
- Rahul sets his eyes on AP politics
- Centre gave Rs 1.50 lakh crore to AP in four years
- How has practicing Yoga changed your life?
- Samantha Chaitanya's Fitness Secret revealed on International Yoga Day
- A Couple has looted Lakhs of Money by cheating everyone through Dating App
- Ooh No... Panic for Foot Ball fans as Moscow is Running Out of BEER !!!
- Kwik24 is into manufacturing and selling customized vending machines