Well, if you are a Windows Phone user, just ignore reading this article as you will be pretty disappointed. The Microsoft Platform is not going to make any changes in near future and Satya Nadella during an interaction with the media confirmed that Windows OS never had a chance to stand near the two dominating mobile platforms, Android and iOS.
During an interview, he said, "We don't have the share to have our smartphone hardware and that's a consumers choice. That's the reality too. We can't compete as a third ecosystem with no share position and attract developers.
We just make sure the software is available so that we can service the enterprise customers." For those who don't understand what he meant, he just says that Windows Mobile devices will continue to get updates just to maintain the platform but it will never be in the game against Android and iOs.
4 Immigration Reform proposals rejected by US Senate According to sources from Washington the US Senate had rejected all the four immigration reform proposals put forward, which, if passed, could have immensely benefited the 1.8 million young migrants who were brought to the country as children and hundreds of thousands of 'skilled' Indian IT professionals. Presently the senators failed to get enough votes for either of the immigration bill to be passed.
- Rs. 11,400 Cr. Scamster Nirav Modi has connection with Bollywood Celebrities
- Will Trump's assurance provide safety after Florida shooting incident?
- Odedra pleaded guilty to one offence of attempting to possess an indecent image
- Priyanka Chopra to cut ties with Modi!
- Indian teacher arrested for obscene recordings!
- Google comes to protect photos!!
- TN LPG Tanker Lorry Owners strike been affected on a daily basis
- Cryptocurrency mining is attacking more mobile users
- Adult toys worth 79 lakhs seized in Chennai!!
- Amazon joins rank of biggies by manufacturing its own chipsets for its Alexa
- United States McDonald's is removing cheeseburgers from its Happy Meal menu for Children's issue
- Renowned Hollywood couple Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux splits
- Cong said a whistleblower alerted govt regarding Nirav Modi but PM, Jaitley ignored tip
- Trump & Modi's India-US tie is strong
- Iranian President made his visit to Hyderabad