Washington sources have stated that Larry Flynt, the pornography magazine Hustler publisher, is offering "up to $10 million" to anyone who produces information that leads to President Donald Trump's impeachment and removal from office. Meanwhile after laying out the offer in a full-page ad in the Sunday edition of The Washington Post, the advert said “Buried in Trump’s top-secret tax returns or in other records from his far-flung investments there may be a smoking gun.”
Accordingly it read that "The attempt to impeach Donald Trump will strike many as a sour grapes plot by Democrats to overturn a legitimate election". “But there is a strong case to be made that the last election was illegitimate in many ways and that after nine tumultuous months in office, Trump has proven he’s dangerously unfit to exercise the extreme power accrued by our new ‘unitary executive.’”
Moreover during last year's presidential campaign,
Flynt dangled $1 million to anyone who could turn over video or audio capturing
Trump behaving in an illegal or sexually demeaning manner. That followed the
release of the 2005 "Access Hollywood" video in which Trump bragged
of imposing himself on women. Furthermore the White House didn't comment on the
Will Congress defeat PM Narendra Modi by 2019 elections? New Delhi sources added that to defeat Narendra Modi in the next general Lok Sabha elections, Opposition Congress is said to be mulling over to do a big sacrifice the grand old party is contemplating to contest in relatively less number of seats to accommodate its allies. Meanwhile the move is to attract as many as Opposition parties for a grand alliance to take on Modi led NDA.
- Do you want to know the fittest Hollywood Actresses?
- UK welcomes Indian students to their world leading educational institutions
- Fittest Hollywood Actors made easy through Yoga
- NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine called Whitson an inspiration
- Fuego Volcano faced biggest eruption in recent years
- HD Kumaraswamy instructed officials to release 20,000 cusecs from Kabini dam to Tamilnadu
- Arvind Kejriwal waging war with PM, receiving support from All
- Will Vizag Railway Zone be approved by Central Government?