A cheating case has been filed against Power Star Srinivasan at Washermanpet, Chennai as he got Rs.4.16 Lakhs from a person promising him providing chances in movies and not keeping up the word.
The complaint was lodged by Dhayanidhi who is 24-years-old and he claimed that Power Star demanded Rs.4.16 Lakhs from him in 2015 to give him a chance in the film industry and it has been 2 years and he was never given any role by the actor and he never returned back his money too.
It should be noted that in 2013 a case was filed against Power Star for cheating more than Rs.7 Crores. The same year he was even arrested by Economic Offences Wing (EOW) for cheating a Delhi-based businessman. And last April he joined BJP party in the presence of Union Minister Pon.Radhakrishnan.
Nara Lokesh should learn to be smart from his family members Accordingly Lokesh's response over Nandi Awards controversy might have been done with a good intention and to put a full stop to the ongoing row. But in run up to it, Lokesh has committed a big, irrevocable mistake by making comments that have not hurt a few but almost all from the Telugu film fraternity that is based out of Hyderabad.
- Why Chandrababu lauded Congress CM Kiran?
- Chandrababu Naidu is one leader who is completely morally bankrupt
- Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation?
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Hyderabad Park Hotel Owner has been accused for Cheating
- You can turn Agriculture into a profitable business says Microsoft Founder Bill Gates