A cheating case has been filed against Power Star Srinivasan at Washermanpet, Chennai as he got Rs.4.16 Lakhs from a person promising him providing chances in movies and not keeping up the word.
The complaint was lodged by Dhayanidhi who is 24-years-old and he claimed that Power Star demanded Rs.4.16 Lakhs from him in 2015 to give him a chance in the film industry and it has been 2 years and he was never given any role by the actor and he never returned back his money too.
It should be noted that in 2013 a case was filed against Power Star for cheating more than Rs.7 Crores. The same year he was even arrested by Economic Offences Wing (EOW) for cheating a Delhi-based businessman. And last April he joined BJP party in the presence of Union Minister Pon.Radhakrishnan.
Indian Sikh man's turban ripped by white man outside UK Parliament According to report from London according to a media report, Ravneet Singh, 37, who is from Punjab, was waiting to enter the Portcullis House, part of the British Parliamentary Estate, to meet Sikh Labor MP Tanmanjeet Singh Dhesi when the assault took place. Meanwhile Singh said he was waiting in the queue when the man, who was shouting "Muslim go back", approached him and tried to remove his turban, a religious headgear.
- India moves to cancel Nirav Modi's passport
- South Korea says visit of North Korea's General builds North-South relations
- Wipro's next project on a 40 acre land in Telangana
- Aircel isn't closed yet, don't believe rumors!!
- A land of controversies and scandals: Is North Korea a danger zone?
- Your Privacy is in danger, as your love could end in porn sites!!
- Want to Join with Kamal? Visit this website and become a Member
- Kamal explains meaning for his party symbol
- 24 year girl asked to leave an Emirates flight complaining about period pain to her boyfriend
- Nasa existing suits have diapers called maximum absorbency garments
- Donald Trump: 20% of school's teachers be trained to carry concealed weapons
- Astronomers detected black holes ever discovered in the universe
- Preity Zinta filed a case of molestation against Ness Wadia
- Twitter announced new set of guidelines from posting mass tweets
- PyeongChang Winter Olympics slated between February 9-25