A cheating case has been filed against Power Star Srinivasan at Washermanpet, Chennai as he got Rs.4.16 Lakhs from a person promising him providing chances in movies and not keeping up the word.
The complaint was lodged by Dhayanidhi who is 24-years-old and he claimed that Power Star demanded Rs.4.16 Lakhs from him in 2015 to give him a chance in the film industry and it has been 2 years and he was never given any role by the actor and he never returned back his money too.
It should be noted that in 2013 a case was filed against Power Star for cheating more than Rs.7 Crores. The same year he was even arrested by Economic Offences Wing (EOW) for cheating a Delhi-based businessman. And last April he joined BJP party in the presence of Union Minister Pon.Radhakrishnan.
Sri Reddy explained what happened insight her Bedroom According to sources Telugu actress Sri Reddy who staged a semi-nude protest against casting couch is now grabbing the headlines for her war of words against Tollywood Natural Star Nani. Further she alleged that she had been excluded from Bigg Boss 2 because of Nani. Meanwhile she also threatened to ruin the actor's married life by revealing some unknown facts about Nani.
- Will Ganta Srinivasa Rao lose in Bheemili constituency in 2019 polls?
- Rahul sets his eyes on AP politics
- Centre gave Rs 1.50 lakh crore to AP in four years
- A Couple has looted Lakhs of Money by cheating everyone through Dating App
- Kwik24 is into manufacturing and selling customized vending machines
- No takers for Prakalas tears
- Ahead of general polls BJP loses yet another potential ally !
- YS Jagan copycats Telangana CM KCR
- Parakala quits AP govt as advisor
- Why Mahesh Babu met Uttarakhand CM?
- YSR Congress ridicules Andhra Jyothis poll survey
- VVL is more into farmers issues
- Rajya Sabha deputy chairman election, tough time for NDA, UPA
- Shocking Details on How Telugu Couple lured Young Actresses into Sex Racket
- Why Chandrababu Naidu real face became evident while receiving PM?