Vijay's 'Mersal' is just getting criticism from all quarters even after the release of the movie. Director Atlee took a hit against corporate hospitals and doctors and portrayed them in a bad light and most of them are venting their rage against him.
Vijay who speaks in the movie says that Singapore who claims 7% of GST is providing Free Healthcare and that is absolutely wrong too. Without proper research, they have made cooked up stories and that's the reason behind the rage of all doctors.
A Medical college student has shared his rage through a lengthy Facebook post which shows the hardships of a doctor and how noble the profession is,
Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs! The election commission of India has recommended the sacking of 20 AAP MLAs, who were appointed unconstitutionally to support and assist ministers of Delhi government, as parliament secretaries. Though the case was against 21, it came to 20 after Rajouri garden MLA Jarnail Singh resigned, and contested against Prakash Singh Badal in Punjab elections.
- Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now!
- TTV aide reveals 20 Rupees token scam!
- Shock for BJP leader at a feast! Slippers Stolen for the Central Minister
- Bengaluru's infamous Bellandur Lake caught fire yet again
- Trump administration wants to admit immigrants who have skills, talent and English fluency
- Realty Registration department created record by conducting 1 lakh registration in a single month
- Shares of HDFC Bank trading at Rs 1,944.30, up 0.65%, on the BSE
- CM KCR assured Hyderabad infrastructure doesn't crumble reservation policy
- GST Council slashes rate on 29 items in Budget 2018
- Kerala Police registered arrest of Jaya Mol Bhavan on murder charges
- Pakistan ISPR accused Indian forces of resorting to unprovoked firing on its side
- Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax?
- Money laundering agents switch to Bitcoin!
- Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!!
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!