Vijay's 'Mersal' is just getting criticism from all quarters even after the release of the movie. Director Atlee took a hit against corporate hospitals and doctors and portrayed them in a bad light and most of them are venting their rage against him.
Vijay who speaks in the movie says that Singapore who claims 7% of GST is providing Free Healthcare and that is absolutely wrong too. Without proper research, they have made cooked up stories and that's the reason behind the rage of all doctors.
A Medical college student has shared his rage through a lengthy Facebook post which shows the hardships of a doctor and how noble the profession is,
When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end? According to sources Polavaram project was initiated by the then Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, the late Dr. YS Rajashekhar Reddy, who envisaged the project as a prestigious one for the state. Dr. YSR also held all party consultations on the dam and reached out to all the stake-holders on the same.
- Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose!
- Income Tax is going to keep an eye on you, if you are going to buy a property for more than 30 Lakh Rupees
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag