India and New Zealand are all set to play 3 One Day Internationals and 3 Twenty-20's in New Zealand's short tour of India. The last time New Zealand paid a visit to India, they lost the series miserably as they had no clue to leg-spinner Amit Mishra.
The first ODI will happen at Mumbai Wankhede Stadium at 1:30 pm (Sunday). Both the teams had a good nets session and India is expected to carry the winning momentum. If India beats New Zealand by a 3-0 margin, India can climb to the No.1 spot in the ODI rankings.
So, in this case, how is the weather going to be when the match is going to happen? As far as MET, the weather is pretty clear and we can have a full 100 overs game without any interruption. However, there are slight chances of drizzle late afternoon and that might be a small hindrance.
When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end? According to sources Polavaram project was initiated by the then Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, the late Dr. YS Rajashekhar Reddy, who envisaged the project as a prestigious one for the state. Dr. YSR also held all party consultations on the dam and reached out to all the stake-holders on the same.
- Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose!
- Income Tax is going to keep an eye on you, if you are going to buy a property for more than 30 Lakh Rupees
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag