A Church Pastor in Andhra Pradesh has sexually assaulted many women and a local channel has aired allegations against the pastor. The pastor Didde Ebenezer (40) has some dark stories and he has kept around 20 women in his captivity. So, how he lured women?
As per the local people, he claimed that he is the Son of God and he could speak to God. He would invite women who wanted to speak to him at night and he would make the 'Offer' only to women and based on 'One condition'. The women need to serve him as a 'Service' and that includes nude body massage, nude prayers in the candlelight.
Most of the area people said he was too powerful and cunning to convince the women and fall into his sexual desires. One of the victims said, "He would start with simple things like massage and hand feeding. Slowly he will move to unspeakable actions.
He also stripped us and said we need to be nude if we wanted 'Pure' things to happen. And he threatened and scared us saying that we should follow whatever he says or something evil would happen to us. His demands are disgusting." Police found Porn books and condom packets in his room. As he was exposed, he is missing now.
When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end? According to sources Polavaram project was initiated by the then Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, the late Dr. YS Rajashekhar Reddy, who envisaged the project as a prestigious one for the state. Dr. YSR also held all party consultations on the dam and reached out to all the stake-holders on the same.
- Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose!
- Income Tax is going to keep an eye on you, if you are going to buy a property for more than 30 Lakh Rupees
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag