A Church Pastor in Andhra Pradesh has sexually assaulted many women and a local channel has aired allegations against the pastor. The pastor Didde Ebenezer (40) has some dark stories and he has kept around 20 women in his captivity. So, how he lured women?
As per the local people, he claimed that he is the Son of God and he could speak to God. He would invite women who wanted to speak to him at night and he would make the 'Offer' only to women and based on 'One condition'. The women need to serve him as a 'Service' and that includes nude body massage, nude prayers in the candlelight.
Most of the area people said he was too powerful and cunning to convince the women and fall into his sexual desires. One of the victims said, "He would start with simple things like massage and hand feeding. Slowly he will move to unspeakable actions.
He also stripped us and said we need to be nude if we wanted 'Pure' things to happen. And he threatened and scared us saying that we should follow whatever he says or something evil would happen to us. His demands are disgusting." Police found Porn books and condom packets in his room. As he was exposed, he is missing now.
Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs! The election commission of India has recommended the sacking of 20 AAP MLAs, who were appointed unconstitutionally to support and assist ministers of Delhi government, as parliament secretaries. Though the case was against 21, it came to 20 after Rajouri garden MLA Jarnail Singh resigned, and contested against Prakash Singh Badal in Punjab elections.
- Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now!
- TTV aide reveals 20 Rupees token scam!
- Shock for BJP leader at a feast! Slippers Stolen for the Central Minister
- Bengaluru's infamous Bellandur Lake caught fire yet again
- Trump administration wants to admit immigrants who have skills, talent and English fluency
- Realty Registration department created record by conducting 1 lakh registration in a single month
- Shares of HDFC Bank trading at Rs 1,944.30, up 0.65%, on the BSE
- CM KCR assured Hyderabad infrastructure doesn't crumble reservation policy
- GST Council slashes rate on 29 items in Budget 2018
- Kerala Police registered arrest of Jaya Mol Bhavan on murder charges
- Pakistan ISPR accused Indian forces of resorting to unprovoked firing on its side
- Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax?
- Money laundering agents switch to Bitcoin!
- Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!!
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!