Hyderabad has been shaken and shattered slightly due to minor tremors. The mild earthquake happened by early morning 3 to 3.30am and few of the locals have felt the minor shake. From the Yousuf Guda Checkpost, Bharat Nagar, Boraband areas on the route were shaken.
The locals in that area confirmed that they felt some minor shake early morning. HH Nagar, Indira Nagar, Pratibha Nagar, were the areas most felt the earthquake. As per reports, this is a mild earthquake and nothing to be worried about.
No casualties were even reported in this earthquake. Authorities and Officials visited the areas where the earth shook and they are taking reports. They also confirmed this is just a minor movement and nothing to be worried about.
Will Congress defeat PM Narendra Modi by 2019 elections? New Delhi sources added that to defeat Narendra Modi in the next general Lok Sabha elections, Opposition Congress is said to be mulling over to do a big sacrifice the grand old party is contemplating to contest in relatively less number of seats to accommodate its allies. Meanwhile the move is to attract as many as Opposition parties for a grand alliance to take on Modi led NDA.
- Do you want to know the fittest Hollywood Actresses?
- UK welcomes Indian students to their world leading educational institutions
- Fittest Hollywood Actors made easy through Yoga
- NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine called Whitson an inspiration
- Fuego Volcano faced biggest eruption in recent years
- HD Kumaraswamy instructed officials to release 20,000 cusecs from Kabini dam to Tamilnadu
- Arvind Kejriwal waging war with PM, receiving support from All
- Will Vizag Railway Zone be approved by Central Government?