However, reports say that some of the important documents on the floor became a prey to the fire and those were not even digitized. As the fire broke out in the old files section, there are no backups too.
Study reveals Treated poultry excrement could replace approximately 10% of coal used in electricity generation New York sources have stated that treated excrement from chickens, turkeys, and other poultry, when converted to combustible solid biomass fuel, could replace coal as a renewable energy source. According to a study, published in the journal Applied Energy
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- Income Tax is going to keep an eye on you, if you are going to buy a property for more than 30 Lakh Rupees
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag