Trouble continues to grow for Vijay's 'Mersal' as the Telugu version which is expected to hit the screens today has found a roadblock at the last minute as the Censor certificate was not issued yet. 'Mersal' which got released recently faced lots of controversies due to wrong information about GST and other factors.
This was badly criticized by several National party leaders and even that criticism was used for publicity. However, the leaders blamed the censor officials for passing the movie without verifying the facts. So, the Telugu censors are incomplete.
Even though, the makers agreed to mute the GST dialogues, the censor board members are not happy to clear the barricades. Already, the production house has accepted to mute or even cut the scenes related to GST and Digital India.
Earlier, in Tamil version, the producers said they are ready to remove and mute any scenes which can create misunderstanding. But, Hema Rukmani who is the CEO of Thenandal Films said they won't remove or mute. So, despite the objection as they kept, this time, the heat is on for Adirindhi.
Donald Trump Junior makes his visit to India by next week According to sources the eldest son of the US president is visiting India this week and will promote the Trump Towers development near Delhi. Meanwhile the critics say the Trump family is cashing in on the president's name. But Mr. Trump Jr has said he has been building relationships in India for years. Meanwhile the 47 storey towers in Gurgaon, close to the Indian capital, are being developed by the Trump Organization and local partners.
- PM Modi's foreign visits borne by the External Affairs Ministry
- Post of Canadian PM Justin Trudeau picture with Shashi doing rounds on social media
- Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan's marries Bushra Maneka
- Foreign Scientists be provided with free Visa by Saudi Arabia
- Had Chiranjeevi waited like Rajni until AP's breakup with Telangana?
- Cruz badly wanted a girlfriend & depressed about his mother's death
- Tamilnadu Court sentenced Dhasvanth to death for sexually assaulting & killing 7 year girl
- RGV says as per tweet 49% of votes polled for Pawan and 51% for Porn
- Congress blasted BJP for Rs 11,400 crore PNB scam & accused Narendra Modi of crony capitalism
- Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif has multiple cases behind him
- Saudi government's new rule marks a major step from strict guardianship system
- Director says Kindly never ask about Kamal Hassan or his Political entry
- 6 Year old receives NASA's answer!
- Cheapest Smartphone, courtesy Jio offer!!
- CBI seeks US help to get Modi!