Trouble continues to grow for Vijay's 'Mersal' as the Telugu version which is expected to hit the screens today has found a roadblock at the last minute as the Censor certificate was not issued yet. 'Mersal' which got released recently faced lots of controversies due to wrong information about GST and other factors.
This was badly criticized by several National party leaders and even that criticism was used for publicity. However, the leaders blamed the censor officials for passing the movie without verifying the facts. So, the Telugu censors are incomplete.
Even though, the makers agreed to mute the GST dialogues, the censor board members are not happy to clear the barricades. Already, the production house has accepted to mute or even cut the scenes related to GST and Digital India.
Earlier, in Tamil version, the producers said they are ready to remove and mute any scenes which can create misunderstanding. But, Hema Rukmani who is the CEO of Thenandal Films said they won't remove or mute. So, despite the objection as they kept, this time, the heat is on for Adirindhi.
Why Chandrababu lauded Congress CM Kiran? Sources have added that while Jagan Mohan Reddy had quit Congress for not making him the Chief Minister, the former CM Kiran Kumar Reddy had quit Congress when the party took a decision in favor of the new statehood for Telangana against his wish where Kiran Reddy had resigned to his CM chair and took a firm stand in favor of people
- Chandrababu Naidu is one leader who is completely morally bankrupt
- Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation?
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Hyderabad Park Hotel Owner has been accused for Cheating
- You can turn Agriculture into a profitable business says Microsoft Founder Bill Gates
- Hyderabad Air Hostess Harassed - Sexual Abuser falls on feet and apologizes - Watch Video