According to sources it was stated that Chandragiri MLA Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy on Monday had catapulted his padayatra to Tiruttani in Tamilnadu to pray for the success of YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's proposed Praja Sankalpa Yatra.
Sources have stated that Chevireddy's yatra was flagged off by Rajampet MP Peddireddy Mithun Reddy. Speaking on the occasion, Mithun Reddy said YS Jagan's historic yatra would change the face of politics in Andhra Pradesh. He lauded Chevireddy for undertaking the pilgrimage on foot. Gangadhara Nellore MLA Narayana Swami, Chittoor constituency coordinator Jangalapalli rinivasulu, SC Cell district president Damineti Kesavulu were also present to express their solidarity with Chevireddy.
Meanwhile hundreds of locals joined the yatra at every village. He reached
Puttur via Tiruchanuru. Sources have stated that by Tuesday evening, he would reach Tiruttani and offer
prayers wishing the success of the yatra.
Hyderabad Park Hotel Owner has been accused for Cheating Mir Nasir Ali Khan, owner of Park hotel and Banyan tree resorts in Hyderabad, has been accused of death threats to his uncle Junaid Adil. Junaid, who lives in US, addressed the media where he revealed that his nephews, Nasir and his brother Husain Ali Khan
- You can turn Agriculture into a profitable business says Microsoft Founder Bill Gates
- Hyderabad Air Hostess Harassed - Sexual Abuser falls on feet and apologizes - Watch Video
- Ivanka Trump's Hyderabad Schedule kept secret due to security reasons
- Andhra inspector caught with illegal assets more than 100 crores! SHOCKING Photos inside
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- Income Tax is going to keep an eye on you, if you are going to buy a property for more than 30 Lakh Rupees
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?