According to sources it was stated that Chandragiri MLA Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy on Monday had catapulted his padayatra to Tiruttani in Tamilnadu to pray for the success of YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's proposed Praja Sankalpa Yatra.
Sources have stated that Chevireddy's yatra was flagged off by Rajampet MP Peddireddy Mithun Reddy. Speaking on the occasion, Mithun Reddy said YS Jagan's historic yatra would change the face of politics in Andhra Pradesh. He lauded Chevireddy for undertaking the pilgrimage on foot. Gangadhara Nellore MLA Narayana Swami, Chittoor constituency coordinator Jangalapalli rinivasulu, SC Cell district president Damineti Kesavulu were also present to express their solidarity with Chevireddy.
Meanwhile hundreds of locals joined the yatra at every village. He reached
Puttur via Tiruchanuru. Sources have stated that by Tuesday evening, he would reach Tiruttani and offer
prayers wishing the success of the yatra.
4 Immigration Reform proposals rejected by US Senate According to sources from Washington the US Senate had rejected all the four immigration reform proposals put forward, which, if passed, could have immensely benefited the 1.8 million young migrants who were brought to the country as children and hundreds of thousands of 'skilled' Indian IT professionals. Presently the senators failed to get enough votes for either of the immigration bill to be passed.
- Rs. 11,400 Cr. Scamster Nirav Modi has connection with Bollywood Celebrities
- Will Trump's assurance provide safety after Florida shooting incident?
- Odedra pleaded guilty to one offence of attempting to possess an indecent image
- Priyanka Chopra to cut ties with Modi!
- Indian teacher arrested for obscene recordings!
- Google comes to protect photos!!
- TN LPG Tanker Lorry Owners strike been affected on a daily basis
- Cryptocurrency mining is attacking more mobile users
- Adult toys worth 79 lakhs seized in Chennai!!
- Amazon joins rank of biggies by manufacturing its own chipsets for its Alexa
- United States McDonald's is removing cheeseburgers from its Happy Meal menu for Children's issue
- Renowned Hollywood couple Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux splits
- Cong said a whistleblower alerted govt regarding Nirav Modi but PM, Jaitley ignored tip
- Trump & Modi's India-US tie is strong
- Iranian President made his visit to Hyderabad