According to sources it was stated that Chandragiri MLA Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy on Monday had catapulted his padayatra to Tiruttani in Tamilnadu to pray for the success of YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's proposed Praja Sankalpa Yatra.
Sources have stated that Chevireddy's yatra was flagged off by Rajampet MP Peddireddy Mithun Reddy. Speaking on the occasion, Mithun Reddy said YS Jagan's historic yatra would change the face of politics in Andhra Pradesh. He lauded Chevireddy for undertaking the pilgrimage on foot. Gangadhara Nellore MLA Narayana Swami, Chittoor constituency coordinator Jangalapalli rinivasulu, SC Cell district president Damineti Kesavulu were also present to express their solidarity with Chevireddy.
Meanwhile hundreds of locals joined the yatra at every village. He reached
Puttur via Tiruchanuru. Sources have stated that by Tuesday evening, he would reach Tiruttani and offer
prayers wishing the success of the yatra.
Why Posani Raja joined YS Jagans Padayatra? According to report from Andhra actor and ex PRP leader Posani Krishna Murali has met YS Jagan Mohan Reddy during his Padayatra in Undi of West Godavari district. Posani's meeting with Jagan has shocked many since the actor had been stating that he would stay away from politics.
- Pawan Kalyan, on a one day hunger strike in Srikakulam over Uddanam Kidney issue
- Is Niharika ready to marry Prabhas?
- Mega family ready to campaign for Pawan in 2019 Polls
- Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma?
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?
- TDP party strongest party in India