Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that the state Government directed that all offices under State Government shall remain closed on all Sundays and Second Saturdays in all the months during the year 2018. Meanwhile in addition to the General Holidays, the State Government employees may avail themselves of Optional Holidays not exceeding five during the year 2018 and irrespective of the religion to which the festival pertains.
Meanwhile permission to avail any of these holidays shall be applied for, in writing in advance and shall normally be granted by the Superior Officers competent to grant casual leave except when the presence of an individual employee is considered necessary in exigencies of Government work.
Further the Government also directed that General
Holidays shall not ipso-facto apply to the Industrial Establishment and Public
Undertakings under the control of the State Government, the workmen engaged in
Public Works Departments and Educational Institutions in the State. Moreover if
there is any change of date in respect of Idu’l Zuha, Muharram and id-e-Milad
as per the sighting of the moon or any other Hindu holiday as well, they will
be announced from time to time.
Wife doesn't allow Husband to watch World Cup Football - His Friends carry his Cardboard Cut-Out to 'All Games' Mexico is on cloud nine as they won against the defending champions Germany 1-0 in their World Cup opening game. So, when you plan to travel for such a big tournament you definitely need advance planning. So, that's what was done by 5 Mexican friends as they decided to go all the way to watch FIFA World Cup games in 2014 itself.
- Woman seeks 'Hindu' representative when she pings the Customer Care - This is how 'Airtel' responded back
- #HappyBirthdayRahulGandhi - PM Modi wishes Rahul Gandhi on his 48th Birthday
- Vijay Mallya used RCB team for 'Money Laundering' purposes
- Telangana Police catapulted COP CONNECT App
- Donald Trump's next meeting with Russia revealed
- Telangana's first girijan girl to become Pilot
- Parakala quits AP govt as advisor
- Why Mahesh Babu met Uttarakhand CM?
- 3 killed in Japan's Osaka City due to Earthquake
- PM Modi lightened up Chandrababu Naidu by lauding him
- By 2020, 21 major cities expected to reach zero groundwater level
- Melania Trump did not denounce Donald Trump's administration's policy, called for immigration reform to fix issue
- YSR Congress ridicules Andhra Jyothis poll survey
- Kiren Rijju supports Anushka and Kohli!
- Airtel users can now get an exciting new plan!