Sources from Hyderabad have stated that YSRCP leader K Parthasarathi said that Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu is misleading the people of the state regarding Polavaram project and causing huge loss to the state exchequer.
Meanwhile when addressing the media on Tuesday, he said the chief minister is misleading the people by constantly changing the amount spent on the project and the progress so far. "Now, he is looking for a new contractor for the project after spending crores of rupees on it".
Parthasarathi added. "Chandrababu converted the project into a source
of income. He converted the Polavaram project into a commission project,"
he said. The initial estimate for the project was Rs 16,000 crore which the
chief minister jacked up to Rs 50,000 crore without any valid reason.
Parthasarathi also said “The YSRCP will not stay quiet if the CM continues to
increase the cost of the project and mislead the people".
South Korea says visit of North Korea's General builds North-South relations According to sources Gen Kim was the North's intelligence chief, and is believed to have plotted several attacks on South Korea. Meanwhile the North Korea's attendance at the Winter Olympics is seen as a thaw in tense relations between the two Koreas. Further there are concerns Pyongyang has been using the event simply to improve its international image.
- Wipro's next project on a 40 acre land in Telangana
- Aircel isn't closed yet, don't believe rumors!!
- A land of controversies and scandals: Is North Korea a danger zone?
- Your Privacy is in danger, as your love could end in porn sites!!
- Want to Join with Kamal? Visit this website and become a Member
- Kamal explains meaning for his party symbol
- 24 year girl asked to leave an Emirates flight complaining about period pain to her boyfriend
- Nasa existing suits have diapers called maximum absorbency garments
- Donald Trump: 20% of school's teachers be trained to carry concealed weapons
- Astronomers detected black holes ever discovered in the universe
- Preity Zinta filed a case of molestation against Ness Wadia
- Twitter announced new set of guidelines from posting mass tweets
- PyeongChang Winter Olympics slated between February 9-25
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated UP Investors Summit 2018
- CBI sealed residential premise & office of Rotomac directors in New Delhi