Sources from Hyderabad have stated that YSRCP leader K Parthasarathi said that Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu is misleading the people of the state regarding Polavaram project and causing huge loss to the state exchequer.
Meanwhile when addressing the media on Tuesday, he said the chief minister is misleading the people by constantly changing the amount spent on the project and the progress so far. "Now, he is looking for a new contractor for the project after spending crores of rupees on it".
Parthasarathi added. "Chandrababu converted the project into a source
of income. He converted the Polavaram project into a commission project,"
he said. The initial estimate for the project was Rs 16,000 crore which the
chief minister jacked up to Rs 50,000 crore without any valid reason.
Parthasarathi also said “The YSRCP will not stay quiet if the CM continues to
increase the cost of the project and mislead the people".
Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport Hyderabad sources have reported that Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA), Hyderabad has become the first airport in the country to commence installing waste recycling machines as a pilot project. Currently the machines have been installed to crush plastic PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles, steel/aluminium cans and plastic bags in an eco-friendly way, said GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd. (GHIAL), which operates the airport.
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Hyderabad Park Hotel Owner has been accused for Cheating
- You can turn Agriculture into a profitable business says Microsoft Founder Bill Gates
- Hyderabad Air Hostess Harassed - Sexual Abuser falls on feet and apologizes - Watch Video
- Ivanka Trump's Hyderabad Schedule kept secret due to security reasons
- Andhra inspector caught with illegal assets more than 100 crores! SHOCKING Photos inside
- Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose!
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?